The Best Doctor! I'm a 35 Year-old Female. - Wayne, NJ

I've wanted to get my nose done since I was about...

I've wanted to get my nose done since I was about 11 years old. I went to a doctor once when I was around 20, and didn't go through with it because I didn't like the doctor.
I'm now 35, and after four years of researching doctors up and down the East Coast, I decided on Dr. Kassir and I couldn't be happier with my choice. He did my rhinoplasty this year, and from day one, I felt comfortable and safe. I did not have one bit of anxiety or any sort of nervousness about my procedure. I was excited and it couldn't have come fast enough!
A week after my surgery, when my bandages came off, and I looked in the mirror for the first time, I started to cry because I couldn't believe how beautiful my nose looked, even though it was still so so swollen. It was perfect! Perfect for me. Perfect for my face.
I still have a while to go before it's finally healed, but every week I notice a little difference, and get happier and happier.
All I can say is, if you are considering or know you want to get a rhinoplasty, do it! Don't wait! And have Dr. Kassir do it. Believe me, he's the best.

Seven moths post-op and better than in the pictures.

It's been seven months since my rhinoplasty and I could't be happier. The pictures don't do it justice. More swelling has gone down and it just keeps on looking prettier. I can't wait to see it in a few more months. Because of all the tip work, it could be another be another seven to eight months before I have my final result. If nothing else ever happens to it, i would be perfectly happy with the way it looks now.

This picture is about 8 months post-op. I'm still noticing little changes in the appearance. All for the better!

One year post-op

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir is personable, knowledgeable, nice, caring, considerate, etc. Too many wonderful attributes to list.