55 Year's Young with Saggy Neck - Wayne, NJ

Hello my name is Nancy and I'm 55 year's young...

Hello my name is Nancy and I'm 55 year's young with a horrible saggy neck. I recently lost 20 pounds but now my neck is saggier than ever. I've been reading lot's of stories on realself for quite sometime now and after meeting with several plastic surgeons, I have decided to have my neck lift with Dr Kassir in Wayne NJ. I had my initial consultation last Thursday, November 12th 2015 and was so pleased and comfortable with Dr Kassir that I booked the surgery on the spot and paid it in full. I will be having a K lift, which is what Dr Kassir calls his neck surgery. Date of procedure is next Thursday 11/19/2015. I will keep everyone in the loop with my experience and results. Here are my before pictures. By the way, I recently had cervical herniated disc surgery, that's why you see that nasty scar on my neck. I'm hoping this neck lift will smooth outthe scar as well.

4 more days for a new me

4 more days for a new me. Today I'm excited and the countdown is closer. I can't wait for this Thursday so I can finally have my neck lift and say goodbye to this horrible saggy neck. I am looking forward to posting my post op pictures. The doctor has prescribed vitamin c1000 mg twiceaday, zinc 50 mg once a day and arnica montana 3-4 pellets 4 times a day to help with the bruising.

Today's the big day

This is it, this afternoon I will finally have the neck I've been dreaming about. I'm scheduled for my neck lift at 3pm ET. This is my last picture with my old neck. Wish me luck guy's. I will keep everyone in the loop with my surgery experience and with new pictures.

I did it!

My procedure couldn't had gone any smoother. I just got back from having my neck lift and I can't be any happier. Dr Kassir is an amazing doctor and I feel so blessed that I waited for the perfect surgeon. Anyone cconsidering having plastic surgery, please keep in mind that Dr Kassir is worth the travel. I have family members that live in Florida and are considering having work done. I will strongly advice my friends and family that they should hold off on having work done until they meet with my guardian angel, Dr Ramtin Kassir.

1st day ost op

Today I'm feeling quite tight and sore but very pleased that it's finally over.

4th day post op

This after I will see my wonderful doctor and his staff for my first post op appointment. I will keep everyone in the loop

4th day post op

These pictures are taken prior to my first post op dr visit, 4 days after my surger. Im still swollen but I have no bruising at all

6 Day's Post Op

Day 6 and still no gruising. Most of the swelling has gone down. I have another follow up appointment next Monday,. the stiches are so rough and hard that and I can't wait to have them removed.

one month and one week post op

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

HORRIBLE RESULTS AND A $11, 750 LOSS

Today is June 12th and I'm feeling extremely depressed and ashamed of my results. I'm on vacation celebrating my 35th wedding anniversary and instead of feeling good about myself I'm feeling quite down. I had planned this neck lift for over 6 year's and finally after working hard and saving for my neck lift my dreams have been ruined and I have a loss of $11, 750. This neck lift has caused me to look deformed. My left side is whobbly and my right side is tight, the results are awful and i feel cheated on. My self esteem has dropped and i look like a freak

Almost 7 months later and my results are just awful

For the amount of money i paid i could have gotten a complete face-lift, i trusted my doctor but my doctor treated me as a second class citizen. The pictures don't lie, you can see what a mess of a so called neck lift i received. I'm extremely disappointed.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely disappointed with Dr Kassir, i had a modified K lift which supposedly is a neck lift. I paid him $11, 750 and he assured me i would be really happy with the results. My results are horrible. The day of my surgery he surprised me by telling me his assistant was going to help with the surgery. I believe his so called assistant was an intern. I worked my butt off for several year's to save for this surgery which is a total disaster. His assistant did the left side of my neck and Dr Kassir did my right side. The side Dr Kassir came out nice but my left side is horrible and sagging. My face looks deformed and the left side the intern did has a thick keloid scar. My surgery was done in November 2015 and today is June 12th almost 7 months later and my left side of my face still gets swollen around my nasty scar. I'm willing to change this rating if Dr Kassir can redo this mess he created. If i paid him $11, 750 than he should have performed the complete neck lift. He has a nice profesional staff and his has a lovely office but my results are really really awful.