Tired of my Double Chin Finally at 40 Going to Get It Fix!!! - Wayne, NJ

I am having my chin lipo in 3 days from today,...

I am having my chin lipo in 3 days from today, getting very exited and nervous at the same time. I am 40 years old and have 3 kids, 150 pounds. I always have a double chin no matter how much weight I loose is always there since everyone in my family has it. But it's time for me to get rid of it. Wish me luck :)

Day of surgery

Hello I just got home no pain so far... Just the wrap is kind of annoying but so far so good. I can't wait to see my results

Day 5

Five days since I had the surgery done. No pain at all just sore bottom cheeks. The only annoying part is the head wrap that my doctor wants me to wear it 24/7 for one week and after at bedtime for 5 to 6 weeks. He also put a tape under my chin for double support that I can't take off until I go see him for my week visit. Sleeping is hard since I have to keep my head elevated all the time and straight and I used to sleep on my side ????.....I came to realize how much we use out neck muscles these five days haha....even to eat it's hard to not bend my neck....will post more pictures Wednesday when tape comes off finally ????????????

Day 6

Bruising a little on the sides of my cheeks. Still no pain. Going to the doctor tomorrow for my weekly appointment and to remove the tape. Finally got to wash my hair today to get my neck wet so it's easier for the doctor to remove the tape...
Wayne Plastic Surgeon