22 Female, Breast Augmentation & Inverted Nipple Correction - Wayne, NJ

I was born with inverted nipples and ever since I...

I was born with inverted nipples and ever since I can remember I have been researching how to get my inverted nipples fixed, and I also wanted a BA because I had small boobs on top of my inverted nipples. Talk about being self concious, girls constantly made fun of me for being different. In middle school I would hide in the locker room while getting changed for gym or sports sometimes I'd even get changed in the bathroom stahl instead. Girls would say I'm "weird" because my nipples were inverted and "ugly". My ribs stick out and were around the same size if not bigger then my breasts so on top of getting made fun of for my nipples I was called "four boobs" all through middle school. In high school I finally started sticking up for myself and the girls finally left me alone, but then I was faced with a different challenge, boys. Relationships were hard for me, I was "prude" wouldn't take off my shirt or be intimate with anyone because I was so insecure of how my breast looked compared to other girls. Finally I graduated and turned 18 and could now go to consults, I saw many doctors some had no clue what to do some denied me and said I wasn't a candidate etc. Then I came to the Dr I ended on choosing, he was perfect he was so polite he explained everything in detail, he told me what to expect, answered all my questions and even went as far as drawing me a picture of how he preforms the procedure, I left there knowing he would be the surgeon for me. So the next step was to save money for the procedures, after a few years I went back and saw him again to go over everything again and confirm our plans. After I finally saved up for the whole surgery I booked my surgery date and during the whole process the staff was amazing. I had the surgery a week ago I am still swollen and sore from my breast augmentation and haven't seen my nipples yet because of the bandages but from what I can see/tell so far I will be very happy with my results. Besides the swelling and pain of my BA I think I chose the correct size and I am very happy I finally went through with the procedures. I go back on Thursday to see my PS and I will try and take pictures of my nipples for people looking into having the same procedure done, I am thin so for my BA I went with natrelle high profile smooth silicone implants in 425cc and I am loving them so far! I will be updating on here on my progress.

18 days post op

I have tegaderm holding my nipples in the downward position and it makes my boobs very itchy and my skin is irritated under and around it. My nipples have been getting hard very often and I believe my right nipple might be inverted again when he takes the tegaderm off. He folded my nipples upward for the first week and downward for the second week and today I noticed my right nipple looks like it no longer has the fold holding it out and down, I am very nervous and afraid that now my nipple is being held in by the tegaderm and I really hope it doesn't invert because of them getting hard and causing it to unfold. There is something he put through my nipple looks like it may be a wire of some sort does anyone know or think this will prevent it from going back in, even if the tegaderm is pushing on it?

My implants have dropped and are starting to look and feel much better. I still get pain every now and again but not nearly as much. I am very happy so far, I just can't wait until I can start Massaging them after the tegaderm comes off for good! The compression band is annoying but I have gotten use to it, I put it over a shirt and pull it down in the back so it doesn't irritate my armpits. So far so good, I think it has definitely helped them with dropping.

I will update after my appointment on monday. I posted a picture of the tegaderm over my nipples if anyone has had this done and has had the same thing happen as did to me I would love to hear what happened!!

almost a month post op!

before and after nipple inversion!

Am I so happy with my results this is more then I ever imagined I would get!

updated pictures!

Loving the way my breasts and nipples look! I am so happy with my results they have dropped a great deal for just over a month post op!!! So happy

scars

Incisions under my breast
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I am beyond happy with everything, my results are more then I could have imagined, his bedside matter was & is still amazing, the staff is incredible they are all really great and do everything to help you.