350cc High Profile Round Mentor - Over the Muscle (subfascial) Placement - 171cm, 50kg, 10A-10D

I'd been researching breast augmentation for 8...

I'd been researching breast augmentation for 8 months prior to booking surgery with Dr Cooter. I've always been very slim with not much to fill out a bikini. I was actually ok with having small boobs and never thought in a million years I'd have a boob job. I'm 28 years old so I'd gotten used to them and even quite liked the lean, athletic look I had. I just always wished I filled out dresses and clothes better and looked more womanly. I hadn't researched breast augmentation much in the past and had the impression that boobs jobs always looked very obvious and fake (think Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham). I always thought it was much better to be small than have that obviously augmented look! Then my sister had her boobs done a couple of years ago and I was amazed at how natural they looked and how nicely they suited her frame. I started researching and looking at before and after photos and was absolutely convinced that I wanted this done for myself. I spent months going back and forwards changing my mind about surgeons, placement, round vs shaped, etc. It's all very confusing and so hard to know what will complement your frame! Implants look completely different on different people. I saw 2 well-respected surgeons and they had slightly different opinions in terms of size. It was actually quite difficult to choose between the 2 but one impressed me more than the other! He was much more thorough in his initial consult and I felt like his after photos were more in line with the look I was trying to achieve. I was very afraid of going too big but at the same time didn't want to be disappointed and regret going too small. In the end, after much deliberation, I left the decisions on placement, size and profile up to my surgeon. Dr Cooter decided on the implant size while in the OR. He actually ordered in 6 different implants for me (in both mod+ and high profile) and selected the best fit on the day using a temporary sizer. I'm ecstatic with the results. I cannot fault anything about the process. The size is perfect for my body. I look full but not overdone. I've healed remarkably well. I'm only 20 days post op now and I have no pain. I was able to sleep on my back from the second night. I have no regrets at all. I'm sure there are still plenty of changes to come but they are already looking great and I know they are only going to get better! I thought I'd share my story here as I found this website so useful when doing my research. :)

Forgot to add stats!

171cm, 50kg, Pre-BA: 10A

More photos

Found some more photos from 15 days post op

22 days post op!

29 Days PO

5 Weeks Post Op

Everything's going great. I love them! Super happy with the size.

More photos - 5.5 weeks PO

7 Weeks PO

Today is my last day having to wear the post op bra. Yay! I'm really happy with them and I don't even notice that they're not mine. They feel completely a part of me and it's nice to actually have a bit of shape in my clothes. I'm really happy with the size. I think my plastic surgeon was right on the money. I was really afraid of being too big but they're not at all. They look full but not ridiculous. When comparing my goal photos the my final outcome, they're pretty similar. Dr Cooter did well. :)

8 Weeks PO

9 Weeks 2 Days PO :)

11 Weeks PO

12 Weeks 5 Days PO

Progress Collage

Just a collage to show my progress over the weeks!

15 Weeks PO

4 months post op

Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cooter made me feel really comfortable and answered all of my questions, explaining the reasons behind why he recommended the placement and profile he did, etc. I felt like I was in good hands from the beginning, which made the whole process much easier and reduced my anxiety. Surgery is a big thing and choosing the right PS can makes all the difference in your experience and final outcome. I'd recommend Dr Cooter to anyone living in Adelaide who wants their boobs done!