New boobs after kids. 32A/B to a 32D. LOVE THEM! Wauwatosa, WI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

For starters, I was very self conscious of how my...

For starters, I was very self conscious of how my breasts looked and felt after having 2 kids. Both 4 and 2 years old now. I nursed both of them. Being a small person to begin with I've never experienced full breasts. They became large and full with the weight gain from pregnancy and nursing. And they looked great. Once I knew I was done having children, I wanted to have that fullness back. It was all gone and what I was left with was basically lose skin. My self confidence dropped and I was embarrassed. I knew for a long time I wanted to have breast augmentation surgery. After much research, a few recommendations and a less then satisfying consult elsewhere, I found Dr. Dembny. My consultation with him was exactly what I wanted. He spent about an hour and a half with me. He listened to me, asked important questions and took many notes and pictures. I had many questions and concerns all of which he answered thoroughly and professionally. I knew right away that this was the doctor I wanted and trusted to do my breast augmentation surgery. Everyone in his office has been so wonderful as well. My experience throughout the process and after has been exceptional. I am extremely pleased with my results. I would do it all over again with how well I have been taken care of. Thank you Dr Dembny. I am so pleased with the whole experience.

Before and after

After photos taken almost 3 months post-op. Sub muscular. Silicone. 335cc. Incision via inframammary fold. Measuring at about a 32D.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Dembny has been exceptional. He provided an excellent and thorough consultation. I knew right away that I wanted him to do my breast augmentation surgery. I felt comfortable and trusted him immediately. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an all around great experience and results with exceptional care.