48yrs Old Much Needed Lower Body Lift and Contouring - Wauwatosa, WI

After the births of my two children I had my first...

After the births of my two children I had my first tummy tuck performed by another local surgeon which left me with a very noticeable ugly scar. When I met with Dr. Dembny for my first consultation I was immediately impressed with his thoroughness and expertise. Dr Dembny spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me which helped me to feel at ease with my decision. I wanted to be rid of the excess fat on my flanks, it was so bothersome I was constantly pulling and adjusting my clothing to fit but it never did. There was no amount of exercise that helped with this either. Whether it was prior surgery or afterwards Dr. Dembny and his staff helped me to feel very comfortable and were there every step of the way. I would highly recommend Dr Dembny for not just for the procedure I had but any procedure. I finally fit in my clothes I couldn't be happier!! I wish I would have done this sooner! My result is phenomenal and it is all due to the skill and meticulousness of Dr Dembny.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dembny is a very skilled meticulous surgeon, whom I think is the best at what he does. He is caring and takes his time discussing any and everything about the procedure. Great staff as well!