32yo 5'5 130lbs

Just getting my review started with some before...

Just getting my review started with some before pictures. Will give some more info a little later. Surgery is in less then one month! But I've been considering this for several years and finally decided to do it. Once I realized I was comfortable in my own skin and was doing this for me, not because of what others thought. I want to look more proportioned and full, not like Barbie! Had my second consult and decided with 360cc mod profile and possibly full profile.

Some questions I have..

So for the most part I'm excited and I feel like I live once, I want bigger boobs, let's do this! Then some days I think, is this unecessary? What do most of you think is the average length in years that you can have the implants? I've heard some doctors say they are for lifetime as long as no complications and others say only good for about 10 years?
Other things that have me hung up sometimes is family noticing. I want it to be as natural as possible with a "did she?" appearance hehe but what are some simple comebacks I could use to avoid having to divulge my personal reasons? Thanks ladies!

Feeling good about 360cc

Made my own sizers at home, 360cc, and think this is just what I need. I've showed a couple people and they didn't notice what was different about the pic LOL so I know they'd look natural. Still feels a little huge on me but I'm sure I'd get used to that and I feel it's very proportionate. :)
Told my sister about my plans and she was very supportive. Feeling good about this! It's not feeling like a foreign idea now, but right around the corner!

Considering bigger...

So I made some 400cc sizers and am really liking them. May be hard for you guys to see just by a picture but I feel the 360 's were "enough" where the 400's would be nice! I wish there was more discussion with my surgeon as I've only had the one consult with her, but I've met with the coordinator twice for sizing. She says according to my measurements the surgeon chose the 360's for me. I also told them I wanted to be pretty modest. Now....I'm thinking based on actually seeing pictures of myself and what my hubby says that I could afford to go bigger. I don't want the boob greed after going through the surgery and paying that much. I just really don't want to look like I've balloons on my chest. Lol I know they seem to look that way, very round and perky, for the first several months but then they should settle down I guess. Getting super excited now!!

Day after surgery

The surgery went great. Met with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and nurse before going in, everything was explained and it got under way. I think it took about an hour, I woke up in almost no pain at all. The doctor explained that the "pocket" they put it in is very very tight on me so 360cc moderate profile Natrelle are what they went with. I'm still very swollen but think I'm going to be happy with that. I feel more proportionate and not huge like anyone may notice.
Shortly after I came to and was having a snack my BP dropped to 96/47 and I felt as if I would pass out. But they laid me down and got my IV going again and it passed in a couple minutes. They team checked on me regularly and I think I was out of there in 2 hours post op. Last night as the freezing wore off I started getting achy pain and cramping if I moved at all. I wanted to work on my range of motion so everything didn't "seize" but too much would hurt so I rested frequently. My doctor called last evening to check on me which was nice. I go back tomorrow for a check-up. Right now I am very very tight, probably a 5/10 for pain and am having these tiny air bubbles from my diaphragm up to my neck. They sound like Rice Krispies popping under my skin if I move or touch that are (sorry if that grosses you out, my hubby can't handle it lol) but it's just the trapped air from being open in surgery and will dissipate.
I am working on being patient now. So glad to be on the other side of this surgery! I will keep you posted on healing. Thanks for reading!

Day 2? 3?

Just wanted to update that I had my 2 day check up and everything is good. A bit of tightness is normal and even both sides healing at a different rate is normal. I am having a lot of tightness on the left side still and it is numb from the nipple down, but gained a little feeling back in the right and it almost feels normal id say. Last night I had to sleep in the recliner as in bed I can not roll over or move well. Yesterday I need Tylenol extra strength every 4-6 hours but today I've only taken it once. I have been trying to keep lightly active, just mild housework and taking frequent rests. But I want to keep slowly stretching and doing range of motion to not seize up. A little bruising noticed around the stitches. Going back for another check up in 10 days.
So far pleased, think I am going to like the size when the settle down!

Feeling back to normal

Well It's just over a week and I'm feeling almost 100%. I've been doing all my normal housework, did a light workout at the gym and have almost full range of motion of my arms.
The only things that are bothersome still are sudden jerky movements like putting on a coat or lifting my left arm because the left is still tighter than the right. The sensation I get is like a stitch pulling from my nipple to about 2" above it. And what's really strange is when I rub the top of my boob I feel it on the bottom! Lol I imagine the nerves all need to be repaired and figured out but damn! It's not as bothersome as it was a couple days ago.
As for feeling, I have complete feeling back in my right side, the left is still pretty numb from the nipple down.
I'm loving the shape and volume. Sometimes I wish they were a bit bigger but I have already been to all my family's houses and felt completely comfortable in a fitted shirt, didn't feel like anyone would notice and they didn't, which is what I wanted. Nude I feel a lot bigger then before and feels good! So yay!
Very happy with the staff and overall speedy procedure at my clinic. I see how some people have had overnight stays in hospital and I'm fortunate they do the procedure in clinic and your home in several hours!
I go in several days to get my stitches out. And they are softening up a bit where I can squish them. I can't believe it's only been a week because they are already feeling like my own.

4 weeks PO

Just checking in with an update on the girls. They are much softer now and move around about 50% more but still not back to normal yet. I'm having sensitivity which is like everyone said, more a "carpet burn" feeling on my nipples, not just heightened arousal lol. Darn! But only a small area under left nipple is still numb. I'm pleased with the healing, it doesn't really put you out much, just those first few days PO were difficult in losing my mobility because I don't like to stay still for long.
As for size.....yes I would like to be a little bigger but I do feel that the size suits me perfectly so having said that and knowing my wishes of wanting Natural...I'm very pleased. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to answer them, just not sure what to write for now :)