Dr. Schoenfeld-BEST Plastic Surgeon I Can Imagine - Washington, DC

I have known Dr. Philip Schoenfeld since he joined...

I have known Dr. Philip Schoenfeld since he joined the DC allergy practice where I was getting allergy shots in the 1990s. He performed 2 rhinoplasties (1 in about 1999 and the other in 2011 to correct past, botched rhinoplasties, which not only improved the appearance of my nose but my ability to BREATHE). I trust his competence and commitment to a natural look. I now live in Richmond, VA, where many people who have plastic surgery look like they've just escaped from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum! Scary. That's why I traveled to DC/Friendship Hts to see Dr. Schoenfeld for my lower eye bags (congenital). I scheduled a consultation on Monday. After answering all of my questions, Dr. Schoenfeld administered the filler. I got on the road and headed home immediately afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Schoenfeld as a seasoned practitioner with the knowledge, expertise and warmth to make you feel comfortable about any type of procedure you need or want.
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have known Dr. Schoenfeld for ~20 years. I trust him so much that I travel from Richmond, VA, to see him.