48 Y.o. DIEP Breast Reconstruction - Washington, DC

*******YES! I would absolutely recommend Dr....

*******YES! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rad!***********
I am very glad that one day I decided to see Dr. Rad for a second opinion regarding my breast reconstruction. I had prophylactic mastectomy done in 2014 at Johns Hopkins. Initially the surgeon at Johns Hopkins told me that I was a candidate for DIEP reconstruction. However when the plastic surgeon at Johns Hopkins saw me for the follow up appointment weeks after the mastectomy, the surgeon unexpectedly recommended implants, and advised me against DIEP. I felt lost and confused. Then I made an appointment with Dr. Rad. Dr. Rad convinced me that I would be a good candidate for the DIEP. Today I am absolutely proud of my new body, thanks to Dr. Rad. He performed DIEP reconstruction surgery and two revision surgeries with fat grafting. He also corrected surgical mistakes which had been made at Johns Hopkins. I went through three surgeries with minimal anxiety and minimal pain.

DIEP reconstruction

Dr. Rad is not just a brilliant surgeon, but he is a wonderful physician with a big passion for his job. He is very personable and very attentive, and I believe that he makes all his patients feel very special.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon