Revision to 550 M+. Warwick, RI

Revision is done! I opted not to have a list due...

Revision is done! I opted not to have a list due to the scarring. I am happy with my results but, I'm suffering from Boob Greed already! I wish I had gone bigger. It's only been one week and aware I'm being over anxious. My surgeon De. Walek was phenomenal! The staff at the hospital was very attentive and made sure I was well looked after. I am going to wait to see what I look like at month 3 but an upgrade in cc's may be in my future!

Revison is complete

Considering a lift?

Hi Ladies, First I just want to say how thankful I am for this website and all of the comments and pic from you lovely ladies! So.....It been s since by b/a 550+ under the muscle without a lift. My surgeon suggested a donut lift and to think about it after the implants have settled in. I don't know if its boob greed or what but I feel like a want them bigger and more perky, may even consider bigger implants or HP at my next consult at my next f/u which will be the 1 month PO visit. I am totally confused!!! I also have been only in the surgical bra so don't really know what they will look like in clothes. I've posted a few pics for you lovely ladies to take a peek. Any feedback will be most helpful! I xo

Possible Lift?

Hi Ladies, First I have say THANK YOU FOR THIS WEB PAGE AND ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES!!! Its been a great resource! So it has been 2 weeks since my b/a and am now wondering if I should consider a donut lift which my surgeon suggested. I'm wondering if I should have gotten HP too, I also have only been in my surgical bra for 2 weeks and haven't tried on any actualy bras so not sure what my result will be. Not sure if this is just boob greed REALLY setting in! I should note I did want side boob and cleavage more than projection which is why I chose 550 MP+. Any answers would be most helpful & appreciated!!! thank you xo!!!
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walek was outstanding and listened attentively to every question I had and always give a thorough informative answer. He takes the time to explain everything and performed the surgery flawlessly. I had minor bruising and minimal pain.