Breast Augmentation - Warsaw, Poland

I have been always flat chested; )And i wanted to...

I have been always flat chested; )And i wanted to feel like a woman. Im 36, so i have been waiting so long to have my op done.I wanted to find a good surgeon, who would make me beautiful. I was so scared to wake up with one breast high and one down below;)or...near my neck;)Breast surgery needs the best doctor who knows how to Do it!!have heard so many good opinions about polish plastic surgeons. They are very well educated.I have done some reaserch and I found Dr Osuch ! I saw Dr OSUCH in TV few times , but dont be mistaken. He is not a celebrity person who wants to make money! He worked many years in America as well.So many years of experience.But I know that many famous People visit his clinic ANYWAY. I have booked an appointment and...I never LOOKED back.Dr Osuch want you to Look natural, i trusted him so I agreed to what he suggested. Implant Mentor Tear shape 255cc.I didnt want to Look to big.So for me prefect size. Surgery went smooth.His clinic is very cosy and so clean.Nurses are wonderful, very caring. Dr Osuch works only on Mentor implants, they are the Best in the World. My breast is prefect, beautiful.I love it.

breast Augmentation

More photos

Breast Augmentation

Hi girls.My breast after 3 months.They Look Just lovely :))Soft and perky

breast Augmentation

One pics before aaa;)
Dr Piotr Osuch

Dr. Piotr Osuch is the Best surgeon.Very calm, warm and professional at all times, with a passion to Math, what you Can See on my perfect breast.