Sientra 400cc Textured Shaped Gel Implant - Warrington, PA

So I'll start with my stats: I am 32 years old 5'4...

So I'll start with my stats: I am 32 years old 5'4 and 126lbs. I have 3 children which I breastfed. Before children I was a nice 34b. After nursing 3 babies, I lost a lot of volume and I really want the nice big boobies I had while pregnant/ nursing! I was a fullC small D while pregnant.
I went in for my consult in February, ( this was my second one because I had gone after baby #2 and then talking to my husband decided we were not sure if we were done with having babies and should wait until we were 100). We went over sizing and settled on 375-400.
At my pre-op my husband and I both like the 400! So we scheduled our date for April 14!!

Bloat is real!

Sooo bloated and half of my head is numb! (Weird)! PS said it most likes is from the way I've been sleeping pinched a nerve or the neurotin. He said it should subside within a week.

Day 2 Post Op

So woke up today very sore, but I slept almost 9 hours last night only getting up once to go to the bathroom and take my meds around 2:30.
After getting up and taking my meds I feel a lot better today. Moving around more, able to get in and out of bed (from sitting up position) pretty easily. Bloating seems to have gone down a bit!

Showered and first after pic!

Took a shower and got to see the boobies for the first time!

Day 4 post op

So this morning I decided to not take my Valium or Vicodin. I took 2 Motrin instead. I took a shower, and blow dried my hair and have been doing great! I am pleased with how they are looking for only 4 days out. They are swollen and hard but I already notice some settling compared to 2 days ago. I am still very bloated. I gained 8 lbs and am now down to 3lbs over. So I've lost 5. Just can't wait for the bit of belly bloat to subside, hoping that eliminating the pain pills will help!

Day 5/6

Got my stitches out yesterday and was pretty much given the ok to do what I felt comfortable doing with the exception of exercising. He said 3 weeks I can go full force back, but Wien into it. (I only do the elliptical and 8 and 5lb arm Weights). No massaging since they are textured, I could wear any bra as long as it's no under wire, and I can gradually start picking up my daughter! Basically he said listen to my body. If it hurts, try the next day, and so on. I am pleased with my progress, loving them more each day!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon