29 Yrs Old. 2 Kids Breastfed. 375cc HP ...Under or Over??? - Warrington, GB

After breastfeeding to babies.. my already small...

After breastfeeding to babies.. my already small boobies have really been drained! :( hubby says he loves them as they are but when i mentioned boob job his eyes lit up!! Haha. Ever since i can remember I've wanted an enlargement and now im finally getting the chance to go through with it.
Only thing is i thought i wanted over the muscle but after speaking to the surgeon he advised under the muscle due to me being slimmer. I dont mind the fake look too much in just worried about rippling and long term effects over the muscle might have.
How is the pain with under the muscle?? Does it last alot longer than over? Hope someone can help me make a final decision! ! :)

Not in as much pain as I thought but still struggling to sleep

Hi! :) Well surgery went well. I ended up having to have the 350cc as i chose to go under the muscle and 375cc would fit properly. Anyway i trusted my surgeon and im very happy with my results. I've not been able to give them a proper once of yet but i love what I've seen upto now.
Painwise...when i first work up I was in alot of pain! And felt alot of pressure round my ribs. But i was told to expect that. After many painkillers and morphine i finally started to feel human again. The nurses at the clinic were amazing. Nothing was too much. Someone stayed with me through all of my recovery whilst i was at my worse. I came home tonight feeling fine..even popped into Asda to buy a new bra as the one i bought didnt fit properly.
Ive eaten and had no sickness but now im on the sofa and i am struggling to sleep. Doesn't help i can hear my poorly 1 year old crying and have to wait for hubby to get up for her to stop as i cant help her with picking her up. Think thats the bit im struggling with the most!
Anyway..all in all im so happpyyy with my new boobies. So woth the pain and the small fortune they cost hehe. Will try update some pics tomorrow. Night xx

So happy right now! :)))

Still very uncomfortable and sometimes feel a little pain but no where near as much as I thought. Specially with having it under the muscle. First nights sleep was a no.. only had a couple of hours and didnt help that my 1 year old was poorly and crying and coughing most the night and i couldnt hold her. That was the worst part! Last night was good though.. must of slept at least 6 hours with a few breaks in between.
But i feel good today.Had breakfast and my meds. Stitches are a little sore and itchy hut alart from that ok. Need to find a new bra that fastens up at the front. Cdnt find one in my size so hubby going to matalan for me today :)
When did everybody shower post op? I cant fault the hospital at all they were great but didnt give me much aftercare advice to take home with me. The surgeon came in to see me not long after i woke up and its a bit of a daze so he could have told me everything and i just font rememeber. ..oooops :/
Ill post a few pics i took yesterday. .swelling doesnt seem to bad to me.. they feel tight but dont look to swollen.
I will add that i havnt had a BM since Thursday morning and feeling very very bloated! Hope this passes as im starting to look 6 months pregnant! Haha

My perfect twins ???? but still quite painful..

Its been a little while since ive updated. They deem to be healing nicely and looks perfect. I love them!! But i am having very sharp pains just randomly. .im just guessing its due to everything healing inside.. i hope so!
I also hope it doesnt last too long but in a good way it stops me from overdoing it..specially with the kids.
My back and shoulders are also really hurting me too..im guessing from sleeping uncomfortably.
I am finding it difficult dealing with still being quite useless..having to have people do stuff for me..something as simple as hanging coats up and stuff. Cant wait to get back to normal.
Hubby has been amazing but hes has to go back to work now..so its just me and our one year old for most the day. She doesnt understand why she cant jump on me the same as before lol.
Anyway..enough moaning.. I have amazing boobs.. love them to pieces :)) All this is temporary and it will all be worth it in the end xx