Tummy Tuck and Lipo -46 Years Old - Warrenville, IL

After two back to back pregnancies, an umbilical...

After two back to back pregnancies, an umbilical hernia repair, and diastasis recti, I decided to go see Dr. Sigalove for an abdominoplasty consult. This was the best decision ever. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions setting realistic expectations. He was extremely kind and reassured me that the post Op recovery was very manageable. This was an absolute true statement. I ended up having a full abdominoplasty with some liposuction. I was sent home with a pain pump and some pain meds. Although a bit uncomfortable at first with the drainage tube and bandages, I only needed to take one day of pain meds. The pain pump was fabulous. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It has been 9 months since my surgery and my scar has healed amazingly. The scar recovery gel I was given has helped the process tremendously. I did have a revision at the end of the scar and a little more lipo on the flanks which Dr. Sigalove did in the office free of charge. He did such an amazing job. I cannot thank him enough. I am also very grateful to his nurses Lori and Patti for taking such good care of me throughout this process. They truly care about you as a patient and go above and beyond making sure everything is taken care of. If you are looking for a highly skilled, caring, and compassionate surgeon with an amazing team of nurses, Dr. Sigalove is a must.
Warrenville Plastic Surgeon