Lip Filler Juvederm - Walnut Creek, CA

I went to Dr. Safoora Zaka, in Walnut Creek. She...

I went to Dr. Safoora Zaka, in Walnut Creek. She was super nice and explained the process even though this was my second time getting lip fillers (1st time different location). Dr.Zaka took the time to look at my lips and did her best to make them symmetrical. She even asked for my opinion in the middle of the procedure and made me feel comftorable letting her know what I wanted. These pictures are before pictures as well as after the procedure, not even a day after. I did not want to have duck lips and I just wanted a little plump/symetry. I will be going back for a follow up and the left over Juvederm filler in 2 weeks once everything settles so we can see what improvements we can make. The pictures I am posting show bruising, which is common, and will go away in a few days. I am still slightly swollen, keep in mind that it has not even been a full day post filler. So far the shape of my lips look good.

2 days after

Bruising is still there as well as a little swelling. I have been using Arnica gel and today I used parsley. Together they seem to be healing my bruises. Lips don't look exaggerated, which is good. Still settling so we will see what the final outcome is.
Dr. Zaka