Otoplasty Success - Walnut Creek, CA

I had my otoplasty surgery performed by Dr. Mele. ...

I had my otoplasty surgery performed by Dr. Mele. My left ear was always protruded more and looking at even my childhood pictures, I remember how it made me self-conscious. Particularly, now that I have grown older and wear my hair shorter, I was not able to conceal it as much as I used to. Also, I have a long, thin face and ears that protrude are quite noticeable. Dr. Mele spent considerable time asking how much back I wanted them corrected. He is a great listener and very kind and gentle. I really felt at ease with him from the very beginning. I had local anesthesia and had almost no pain at all during the surgery. Although I did go home with pain pills, I did not need any. I had bandages on for about 4 days and then a headband for about another 10 days after. I no longer see my ears in my shadow any more:).

Dr. Mele is very professional, highly skilled and great person. He called me personally the day after my surgery to see how I was doing. I cannot thank him or recommend him enough. I am definitely going to see him again for my next procedure.
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

What can I say. He is great!