So Confident! - Waldorf, MD

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 32 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've always been pretty fit im 5'9 average weight...

I've always been pretty fit im 5'9 average weight 160 turning 29 this past July its not clubbing as much i realized most of my weaight started to stick to my midsection and sort of gave me a ruler apperance and my little butt i did have sort of faded away constantly not buying clothes becuase it did fit right and i wanted it back plus some! I had my first procedure in February 2012 and I've been turning heads ever since way MORE Curves =) love handles GONE my fat uner my bra GONE my waist SMALL and a BUBBLE butt i was happy but i wanted more volume so I had revision surgery on 13 Sep and I am more than satified with my results already I look so curvy and NATURAL. I get so many compliments im confident not having to suck in my stomach in all of the time and wear booty pads. I LOVE Dr. Hakki, his wife Hibba, and Carla especially but the Luxxery staff are so accomodating they really changed my life!

I chose Dr. Hakki out of 3 doctors I consulted with. He had answers gave me realistic expectations physically and emotionally. Carla was with me every step of the way before during and after both procedures I LOVE her! I wish they would have Custom After Care Garments for the BBL procedure this would be so convenient. I reccommend my freinds for the procedures they have thought/dreamed about getting as well.