Wakelin is an amazing, caring doctor!, Columbus, OH

30 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Wakelin is an amazing, caring doctor! - Columbus, OH

I found Dr. Wakelin on this website. I am a 27 year old mother of twins. I immediately felt comfortable with him at our initial consultation. He told me that my best results would be from a full tummy tuck but I scheduled a mini because I was afraid of the recovery time being too long. When I scheduled the mini, I was amazed that he was able to get me in less then two weeks. After I was able to secure some help for a few weeks after surgery I changed from a mini to a full tummy tuck. I changed the procedure less than 24 hours before surgery, and he was super understanding!! I thought for sure that he would think i was crazy, but I was able to get everything changed very quickly. He is very thourogh in answering all of your questions. So yesterday I had a tummy tuck and hip lipo. Everything feels about how I would expect it to and so far looks GREAT even though it's swollen. He even called me at 7 last night to check on me! I would never expect a doctor to do that. Thank you so much Dr. Wakelin! You do amazing work.