44 Yr. Old Mother of 4 - Voorhees, NJ

I was motivated to go with Dr. V from reading his...

I was motivated to go with Dr. V from reading his reviews. The only con which really isn't a con is I had to drive about an hour to his office but it was well worth it. I am so satisfied with my results. I had the best experience I could ask for. If I decide to do anything else Dr. V will be my only option.
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V is a very open,honest and caring doctor. I went to 3 different doctors and Dr. V was the last one. I knew right away that Dr. V was the doctor for me. He knew exactly how I felt in the body I was in and how I wanted to feel in my new body. Dr. V answered all of my questions and I never felt like he was in a rush. I knew I was in good hands. From the first time I walked into his clean and beautiful office till my last visit I felt like family. Beryl and Megan are the best. They were there to help me out in every way possible. They called me several times to check in on me. I couldn't have asked for more. Dr. V I just want to thank you so much for doing a wonderful job and for making me feel at ease. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a plastic surgeon to go see Dr. V at South Shore Plastic Surgery.