49 Year Old Mom to Young to Be Looking So Tired - Voorhees, NJ

I am a 49 year old mom who is still very active...

I am a 49 year old mom who is still very active and in good shape but because my eyelids were drooping over my eyes (redundant eyelids) I constantly look tired and worn out. I have two teenage daughters (16 and 19) who keep me feeling young but I didn't look as young as I could. I was able to do the surgery in the doctor's office and was done in a few hours. The only down side to the surgery was the bruising which went a way completely in 1 1/2 - 2 weeks and I wasn't allowed to wear makeup for a month. I took a week off work. All of this was well worth it. I don't regret doing the surgery and am feeling younger and better about myself. People say I look good...did I get a new haircut... or lose weight - but of course it is just because my eyes are brighter and I look younger.
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vasisht is wonderful. During the consult he gave a full explanation of the procedure, where it would be done, how long it would take, and the recovery time. He answered all my questions and concerns. He and his staff are friendly, kind, and absolutely professional and competent. The work I had done looks natural and noticeable but not to the point of looking like I had surgery. This is due to Dr. Vasisht's skill in performing the procedure. He is excellent and I recommend him without reservation.