50 Yr Old Female - Voorhees, NJ

I am a 50 yr old single female. I felt my breast...

I am a 50 yr old single female. I felt my breast were no longer attractive. They were starting to sag and droop. Being that I was single I felt embarrassed to get undressed in front of a man . I no longer felt sexy. I am so glad I decided to do something about it. I had a breast lift with implants. It was the best decision I ever made to get my breast looking beautiful again.
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr Vasisht,MD for a consult. I live in Mami my sister lives in N.J. The moment I met Dr V I knew I was in great hands. He made me feel extremely comfortable and took his time during the consult. Explained everything in detail. He answered all my questions and concerns. He picked the perfect size for my breast. My surgery went very well with very little post op pain. I can't believe how great my breast feel and look. They feel absoultely natural, as if they were my own breast. I could not be more happy with my results. I want to Thank Dr V and his staff for a job well done. Highly recommend this office and Dr. V. One more thing I get my Botox done by Dr. V he is the best!!! In injectables. Hands down!!!!