30 Year Old Breast Reduction - Voorhees, NJ

I can no say enough to about Dr. V and his staff....

I can no say enough to about Dr. V and his staff. They were amazing every step of the way. Upon leaving my first consultation I felt great about my decision to go forward with a breast reduction. The entire staff made me feel like I was part of the "family"! I would recommend him and his practice to anyone contemplating any type of plastic surgery.
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

From the minute I met I met Dr V I knew I wanted him to be my surgeon. He sepnt an hour and half talking to me and my mom about my motives and how I can to my decision of wanting a breast reduction. He explained the process from start to finish, stoping everything my and and I had an question or concern. After that he did my exam. It was very thorough and I knew that with Dr. V I was going to be a patient that he was compassionate about and that he genuinely cared about--not just a case number. He and his staff are the perfect compliment to his nuturing bedside manner. I received called from everyone a few hours post op and the weeks following. Again, I would recommend Dr. V to anyone considering plastic surgery. My results are amazing and I couldn't be Happier!