liposuction

My son will be 18 yrs old this year and 19 yrs ago...

My son will be 18 yrs old this year and 19 yrs ago I was fit with a flat stomach with curves needless to say my number 1 love give me extra 100 . I've contemplated liposuction for years but didn't think I could afford it now after some restricting myself resurrecting my credit I'm able to get this belly together. I've tried loosing weight kept it off but no matter what I do I just cant lose this stomach , back rolls and section flanks .I have a friend that referred me to Dr. Arya Henok from Vita Surgical her results where great .When I had my consult he was able to answer all my questions and concern made me feel really comfortable so I did some additional research and after 4 months I scheduled my appointment. Its now 4 days before my day I'm excited and nervous I cant wait to see the results .

DAY Before

I woke up this morning like wow its almost here exactly 24hrs from 6am it begins .I'm ready prayed it all goes while and a speedy healthy recovery . I struggled with whether I was being vain by doing this ,but ultimately came to the terms with myself. I've struggled with weight loss for last 17yrs and have been successful but for some reason my stomach just likes to hang around like we have a bond that is just gonna be forever and I'm tired it is the thing that demotivates me when I've lost over 76lbs . I see my stomach and rolls and be like F it, so fast forward to the day before I say goodbye to the pooch I'll continue on my weight loss journey but with a lot more confidence.

Day 2 post opt

So today has been pretty good went to my first post opt appointment . I'm swollen of course with what I call little pain so taking my antibiotics and resting. I just wanted to give everyone a look at first results I went from a 49inch waist and I'm 42 inches in the waist today with swelling Dr. Araya says it will decrease another 3 to 5 inches after swelling goes down. Oh I started the diet today its going to be some work but I will do it because I have body goals lol but for real so far I'm liking what is taking place.

Day 5 Post opt

Today has been good as far as energy is concerned ,but the swelling is the most today can't wait for this part to be over. However yesterday I tried on one of my swimsuit from last year and although I'm still very swollen I can see the improvement I just cant wait for everything to go down to really see results .My new diet is surprisingly easy to follow for me I guess because I used to be a vegetarian its not so bad since now I'm eating all the healthy things in life again.

IT is 25 days Post opt

So this week has been the best so far a lot of swelling has gone down just in time for my Bday 3/9 I woke up yesterday and looked at myself and said YESSSSSS I WILL SLAY TODAY I did all WEEK TO BE HONEST I'm feeling great still swollen but down to 37inch waist OMGGGGGGG SUPER EXCITED TEARS especially since doctor said it will be at least another 5 to 6 more inches . I really haven't seen this size all my adult life in stomach area would lose weight and the stomach would stand its ground of sitting with me ;(. I'm GLAD TO BE SAYING GOODBYE SOON AND BACKROLLS BE GONE . Here is some updated pics

5 months post -opt

So its been awhile was trying out this summer of "16" body although still swollen I'm loving the results so far
Dr.Arya Henok