My Rhinoplasty Journey

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello everybody :) I am so excited that I...

Hello everybody :)

I am so excited that I finally scheduled my rhinoplasty surgery! I've been wanting to get rhinoplasty since I was in 7th grade & it's about time to finally get the nose I've dreamed of! It's been a tough journey getting here. I've struggled with self image & I've tried to brush off wanting to get rhinoplasty because I need to love myself for who I am & love the way God made me. But I also feel that God blessed plastic surgeons & why not take advantage of their talents to finally get the nose of my dreams.

I've been doing a lot of research mainly through YouTube & reviews on this site & after contemplating for a while I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Stevens in Visalia. My initial consultation was great! I was shown an informational video & given a PowerPoint presentation of before & after pictures. I personally know 4 people who have had procedures performed by Dr. Stevens so I scheduled my surgery in advance right then & there because I've heard nothing but great things about him. He's also very busy & I wanted to get my surgery ASAP! I know people don't really do this & see many doctors before committing to one, but I feel like he's the perfect plastic surgeon for me, especially since I know people who have already seen him & they have amazing results.

I will meet with Dr. Stevens on November 18 to go over specifics & my surgery will be on December 22! Four days after my 25th birthday! This is a little “quarter of a century” gift to myself! I'm WAAAY to excited about this & I cannot wait for this day to come! I know I'll be missing out on Christmas & New Years celebrations but I'm totally ok with that.

Let me know if you guys would like to see before pictures & please comment if you'd like to give me advice!

Pictures!

Here are some pre-op pictures!
Fresno Plastic Surgeon