25yrs Old, 5'9 158lbs. 475cc Hp Silicone Submuscular :D

I'm 25 years old. Been wanting bigger breast since...

I'm 25 years old. Been wanting bigger breast since as long as I can remember. I'm currently a 34B and am hoping to be in the full D small DD area. My breast are small and deflated from having children and I want to gain some fullness and perkiness. :) I am so excited I cant wait for my surgery day! I am on this website constantly waiting for it to be my turn to have big boobs!!! Here are some before pictures and pictures from my consultation. The sizers are 425cc and hes going to put in 475cc to make up for the loss of going under the muscle. Just one more week till surgery!!!!!

Today is the day. Surgery! Boobs here I come!

It's happening, the day is finally here. I am so excited and a bit nervous I never had any kind of surgery before. I am just 2 hours away. Cant believe i'm actually going to have boobs! Eeekkkkk!!!!!! Couldnt eat past midnight, cant have any lotion, hairspray, fingernail polish, no deodorant, no make up and have to have a front zip shirt or jacket on. I am ready to go. Big full Ds please!!! :D

Post op. Im on the other side!

Im on the other side!!!! I was so scared about the anesthesia but it was like the best nap ever lol. I came in and all the nurses and my anesthesiologist were amazing, they started my ivs and kept me comfortable then the doctor came in to mark me up and talked to me one last time and answered any questions I had, hes awesome as well :) When I woke up the pain wasnt as bad as I thought. I was just super sleepy. Best day ever!

Love the projection

Post op day 2

Woke up this morning nauseous :( the pain is bearable it feels the same as it did since surgery because I been keeping up on my pain medicine schedule, so I didnt get the morning boob that everyone talks about. Sleeping went well i think its my medicine, it knocks me out! I couldnt resist peaking at my breast and OMG I LOVE THEM! My left breast is a just little bigger and higher but im hoping its just swelling and it will even out. I cant wait to rock my bikini this summer!!!

Post op day 3.

Today was my first post op appointment. He came in looked at everything and said it all looked fine. I can start massages if I want and take a real shower finally :) the pain is starting to ease down. I stopped taking my pain killers and im only taking Tylenol now. I cant wait for them to fully drop!

More pics

The past couple days have been easier. My breast dont hurt anymore, they are just uncomfortable from being so tight. Im really happy with how they came out! They are pretty big and up in my face so i cant wait for them to drop!!! My left breast has been giving me more discomfort than my right and is more swollen. Its noticeable in some pics but i hope as the healing process continues it will even out. Heres some pics from the past couple days :)

1 wk post op!

Nothing much new going on, they arent as hard anymore but they still are up high and dont move lol. Just wanted to post some 1wk full body photos. Sorry they are blurry. I dont have a full mirror so i had to stand far from my bathroom and crop it lol

A little over 2 weeks post op :D

So its been a little over 2 weeks since my breast augmentation and I love them! They are coming along great and i hope they continue to heal good. My incisions look great there is just hard tissue underneath them so i hope that softens out as they heal, and i think i have a mondors cord but reading about them they go away on there own so i shall see what goes on with that. Not much more to update on. im justing hanging around waiting for them to drop.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alspaugh and his staff are amazing! At my consultation he answered all my questions and provided me with even more information about breast augmentations. He made sure there wasn't any questions left unanswered. He was so funny and down to earth. I felt very comfortable chosing him as my surgeon and i'm glad I did. So far I am happy with my results, it's still to early to see the final results but I'm confident they will still look great after healing. The nurses were wonderful too, they were so nice and caring. They made my whole pre op and post op experience very pleasant.