Smart Lipo on Abdomen and Flanks - Virginia Beach, VA

I'm 5'5 and weigh about 147 pounds. I have had 1...

I'm 5'5 and weigh about 147 pounds. I have had 1 pregnancy which was natural. I went on few consultations and decided to go with Dr. Mancoll. He seemed to be committed to making sure I was satisfied.

It's been about 5 weeks since my procedure and I'm patiently waiting for results. I guess I'm still swollen.

Not happy thus far

So, I'm almost 6 weeks post my smart lipo procedure and I'm not all that thrilled with results thus far. My stomach looks uneven, and still pokes out. I'm not sure how to differentiate between swelling and what may still be fat. I can grab some areas that are soft ( maybe excess skin ). I have my first follow up with Dr. Mancoll this Tuesday and I'm hoping he will identify any issues and take initiative to correct them if possible. This was such a costly procedure, it's deflating to not feel like I got my money's worth. I'm still optimistic and hope it gets better!

9 months late and not happy

Well,
It's been 9 months and I must say that this was not worth $6000. My stomach is still pretty flabby and Dr. Mancoll was not very interested in making sure I was 100% satisfied. When I expressed my concerns about my stomach he not only neglected to offer a revision at no cost but would not even give me a discount on another procedure. Very disappointing! I would not recommend him at all for smart lipo!!!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon