Dominican Republic Fatima Almonte "Sculpting Expert" She Did That!!

Hello Everyone, Well let me introduce myself. ...

Hello Everyone,
Well let me introduce myself. I’m 34 years old will be celebrating my 35th birthday in a few weeks GO ME! Anyhow I’ve been controplating liposuction / tummy tuck for the last ten years to be truthful after I gave birth to my daughter back in 2004 “JULY”, my stomach changed dramatically loose skin etc. Well I decided to be a champ went hard with exercise weight loss etc. My pre pregnancy weight was 183 which wasn’t great but I’m 5’6 and was wearing a size 12 which wasn’t bad for me for I’m evenly proportioned well at the time I was. Well fast forward…at nine months of pregnancy hit 230, lost 30 within a month so working with 200 pounds whew, next two years got back down to 188 found out I was pregnant again geez just can’t get out of the 180’s… now let’s go waaaay back… as a child in high school I was 140 went into the military “98” got out was 120 ate didn’t work out etc…that’s how I got to the 180’s in the first place shame on me…. now back to 2009, after giving birth to my second daughter got back down to 194 than started having a mass growing out of my neck “age 29” at this time. Come to find out I had to have surgery to get half of my thyroid remove which resulted in hypothyroidism : ( Now this is where the problem really got ugly. Imagine working out, eating healthy, running, utilizing weights and you’re not losing your actually gaining weight!!! Well during this time 2009-2012 my thyroid levels were not normal I had to keep going back and forth to Doctor etc., etc., weight plummeted to 216 in 2012 “32” Years Old size 14” this hurt me sooo bad for I was doing what I was supposed to do but biology was like SORRY!
Ok let’s fast forward to now age “34”. Current weight 218 amazingly still a size 14/15 again just how I’m proportioned my weight gain is under control but basically all the working out I’m doing is simply just maintaining my weight. So I’m busting my butt to maintain a size 14/15 if I don’t watch what I eat and exercise I could easily hit a size 18/20.
Problems: Now along with the emotional stress I became pre-diabetic and borderline high cholesterol…not a good look at 32 years old “2012, I started back working out three hours in gym at this time I was on a 1200 calorie a day diet, I was running everyday lost only 8 pounds in 6 months where a normal healthy person probably would of lost 30 but I did get rid of the pre-diabetes with hard work and diet go me : ) See I’m a solider I go hard LOL.... Anyhow my 35th birthday is approaching I have two beautiful girls and want to be healthy and have a long life and simply I need help I need that little push….so after long years of spectating I’m healthy, thyroid levels normal it’s time to do the thing. My desire is not to do this for a weight loss alternative but to enhance what I have. If my body will not let me get back to a size 10,8,6 I will happily take a sexier size 12/14. That's all I wish to do and put the rest in Gods hands with the weight lost : )
Surgery: I’m currently scheduled for a few consultations and I will let everyone know how it goes. I will be posting my pics that I took, front, side, back soon. Currently I’m 5’6, 218; size 14/15, Large tops, 14 pants. I’m going to start my 1400 calorie a day diet by logging in my information on livestrong.com. Continuing going extra hard with exercising including running every day. My goal is to be as tone as possible for the procedure before my birthday in September. Next update I will have my current pictures before surgery, update on consultation and my weight loss with the 1400 calorie day diet along with my work out routine. The areas I wish to get done are stomach for sure but so scared of Tummy Tuck, and waist area to pull in the hour glass. I will continue to run and do pushups for my arms and legs. God bless everyone and just wanted to share my journey in the hopes of educating, helping and motivating you guys.
: )

My pictures as of Tue, Aug 12 Pre-Op

Consultation next week! Goodness this is moving fast. Will update after consultation trying to get the ball moving! I'm excited and feeling good. About to work out to Jillians Michael "30 day shed" trying to get as solid as possible for I know I will lose muscle mass after surgery.

Consultations here I come

Sorry I posted this below in comment section.

Just wanted to take time and do a quick update. I have two consultations one with ALC Alexandria VA on August 19th tomorrow. I'm excited for they have a special three areas $3200.00, two areas I believe was $2400.00, one area $1700 they have great financing available as well care credit, and united medical credit for those with less than perfect credit. I will update after consultation. Second consultation is a virtual consultation, I do not have the date yet but all my information has been forwarded and I should be hearing back soon. It will be with Dr. Laura Caremina Cardenas. I've looked at her work and it is excellent. Her body contouring is beautiful. If I'm not a candidate for LIPO of the abdomen than I will strongly consider her for LIPO of lower back and TT. She has over 76 4 star mostly 5 star reviews on this sight. Although she's located in Mexico and I'm way out here in Virginia, I will take the trip to have it done right the first time. What really got me sold with this location is the "Beauty Haven Center" a recovery house after the surgery. You can stay there up to 14 days. This made my husband very comfortable instead of getting kicked out immediately after surgery. Okay well that's about it wanted to keep everyone informed and be as detailed as possible. Will update with consultations and go into further detail with virtual consultation. God Bless

$6200 Exteneded Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair/Lipo lower & Upper Back,Waist/FG to Butt

I'm so excited....And I cant just hide it....LOL
Yes, I got my virtual Consultation with Dr. Carmina Cardenas let me say she's very professional and took the time explaining the procedure with me. The entire process this far has been excellent regarding communication! Fetimeh excellent with calling and responding to emails. I'm scheduling an appointment with my primary care provider to have proper blood work done in preparation for my surgery which is the following:

CBC/Routine urinalysis/H.I.V/PT,PTT,INR/Hepatitis B (Surface Antibody) and C (Antibody),/Chem. Panel, Pregnancy Test/EKG

Dr. Carmina expressed to me how without blood work no surgery! She stressed the importance of safety numerous times. Quote above included
Clinic expenses/Anesthesiologist fee/Postup blook work/Transportation to and from San Diego Airport/ I have to get my passport provided link below for passport

Quote does not include:
Medication as outpatient (Complete Treatment of Antiobiotic, Pain Killers, Gastric protector,Antiseptic Spray and Post op Blood thinners, will cost around $170 US Dlls) 1st stage compression garment ($120-$135)

Quote honored for six months

Prepartion & Current Standing

# 1 Appointment for blood work
#2 Find out more about FG grafting to Butt & Hips
#3 Start dieting HARD!! HARD!! and HARDER, about to get turned up in the GYM with a BMI of 34 I must be in peak condition, plus I'm a mother of two and want a speedy recovery.
#4 Follow recommended foods in my consultation
#5 Figure out financing etc, Goal to pay $2000.00 down and finance the rest
#6 Pay downpayment
#7 Set date
#8 Which should of been #1 make sure my husband is onboard

Again I want to do this once and do it RIGHT the first time! Once again thanks for everyone support here from other members as well as Doctors EXCELLENT SITE!

P.S LIPO of the abdomen is out the question for me; However American Lipo Centers is EXCELLENT for someone that need LIPO only. Will keep posted and update as I mark off my list. My weight as of today is 216. Will update with weight once every week. Prior to surgery I now I can get down to 210 I will most likely do Shakeology for breakfeast, salad lunch, high protein dinner. I'm going to push for a 1200 calorie a day diet. God Bless everyone and hope this information helps. I'll be praying for all of you guys please pray for me as well!
: ) : )

Slowing Down...Moving a little to fast

I've decided to slow down a little bit. I was moving much to fast. Currently I'm still doing consultations and narrowing it down. I have a very strong interest in Dr. Ferrari in Charlotte. His reviews or OUTSTANDING and staff is great as well. His receptionist Donna was remarkable. I literally spoke to her and had a virtual consultation with Dr. Ferrari two hours later. He's extremely personable, friendly, and professional. He took his time answering my questions and concerns. His awards and accolades are beyond impressive. He offers numerous perks such as the "hollywood tummy tuck" pain medicine that's administered during the procedure that last up to three days, Fat grafting is included if interested...at no charge to butt area. For he explained that many people who has it done in general complain about not having the desired result or loosing volume. This way it's an added bonus if it works great if you don't get the result you wanted "well you didn't pay extra for it : ) Well this is where I'm at and really taking my time with my choices. I have two more consultations and waiting advice but I'm narrowing it down. So far it's between Dr. Cardenas and Dr. Ferrari.

Surgery Morph "Potential Resutls"

Here is a link on Dr. Ferrari website really cool. Virtual simulation of possible results.
Look for surgery Morph on Left, and simply upload a photo of yourself. Pretty Cool!

Narrowing it down.....Dr. Salama "perhaps"

Ok had consultation from Dr. Salama quoted $6,399 : )
This includes everything! Another PHENOMENAL Dr here on realself. See his reviews! Also he offers the Serenity Recovery Retreat why your healing.

One more consultation to go than I will make my decision after talking it over with my husband. My advice for women looking to get this done take into consideration everything please do not rush! Look at your finances, support, and realistic expectation. My goal is to have surgery in early January 2015. Since starting my journey here on realself my weight was 218 now it's 214. I've lost four pounds in two weeks. I'm really working very hard mentally and physically preparing myself for surgery. My goal weight and recommendation from consults I have received is to lose 10-15 pounds for maximum results. I tell myself everyday I can do it and I'm putting it all in Gods hand. My goal weight is 200 for surgery. Than I know I gave it MY ALL. Will keep update with the Doctor I've choose. Good LUCK! Remember TAKE YOUR TIME DO RESEARCH : ) It's your life and body we only get one : )

Down Payment Paid! Going with Dr. Salama.

Well first I need to update and change my Doctor information on the top of this page.... anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. My surgery date is set for Jan 20th, 2015. I'm very excited...I have four months to save money and lose weight. It's recommended for me to lose 10-15 I'm going to try very hard to reach this goal by January I'm already down 4 : ) 11 more to go! Well this is where I'm as of today. God bless all of you and let me know if I can be of any help.

Mini bbl/ lipo of arms????

Thinking about adding a mini bbl and lipo of arms. Even though I have hips my projection is not like it use to be when i was in my 20's....Lipo of arms will be an extra $500.00, mini bbl will bring total up to $7333.00 somthing like that....still not a bad deal......for TT/lipo/mini bbl...dr salama is famous for this I don't think I can resist!LOL

Will be 500 cc on each cheek, "mini bbl"

Getting Organized

Sitting here going through old pictures getting inspired. I took out a couple of pictures from when I was a size 8/10 and going to post them up on my dresser mirror to stay inspired. I have to really buckle down on my weight loss but with school, kids, work I'm slightly all over the place not consistent. I'm getting my house in order today starting over tomorrow with a clean slate. It's time to get focused : )

Also here is a current picture of myself with clothes size 14 with super duper super spanx on LOL....anyhow just thought I would share!

Turned "35" : )

Very Blessed and excited about my life and future!

Thank Your "RS" Sisters for all your support : )

Wanted to update, I've been working out really hard at the gym and eating healthy. I'm feeling much better and my body is getting stronger. Sooo many of you have inspired me and I know are inspiring others....I love this type of sister hood for it's positive and uplifting with no "shade" LOL. Anyhow I've uploaded some wish pictures according to my body type that may be a realistic possibility.

*****Stay Encouraged Beautiful Sisters!*****

Inspirational Wednesday : )

***Weight Loss Progress/Check In Time*** : )

Hi Ladies! Well I wanted to do an update. I officially started here on "RS" weighing in at 218 pounds, size 14, large shirts and 14 pants. Currently my weight is 212 pounds : ). I'm excited.... I'll take that. I have roughly exactly three months to go so if I can hit just 6 pounds per month before my surgery my weight would be -18 pounds....roughly putting me at around "194"....this would be ****GREAT**** ! Whew hard work. I'm stepping it up much more this month...I've started back running...I know this will speed up the weight loss. Walking is good....but this sister got to run to see results LOL. Well anyway sisters here are some ************HUGS*************PRAYERS FOR YOU*********STAY ENCOURAGED! : )

I've update my current stats below. Hard work...Hard work...LOL...IT's about to get real...I'm mad yo'll this weight is coming off me....I'm tired!

***My Wish Pics***Goal Pictures

I like to do my own wish pics in that I can get a realistic picture in my head of what my results can possibly look like. Here they are...this is what I think about when I'm in tears at the gym....***NO PAIN NO GAIN*** Oh I had to throw in one wish pic...which would be my dream body....a sister can wish : )

****Inspirational Wednesday****

Hi Ladies,

Hope I'm not updating you guys to death! Every Wednesday I want do something inspiring for us. ***Hugs***Prayers***Love : )

****Working out....weight gain?***Say what???

Ok i try very hard to weigh myself only once a week.....i can become very obsessive weighing myself...okay i weighed in last sarurday was at 212.....now im at 217??. Ive been working out really hard and even started back runnung....this is slightly stressful ....for my weight has been a battle for me for the last five years....now i do have hypothyroidism but my levels are under control.....so the dr said this should not have anything to do with weight fluctuation...at times this can get very physcological for me because my weight is not an accurate description of how i take care of myself....okay im on fluid pills because i do retain water....after taking the fluid pill my weight did not alter.....however my body felt heavy like tightening of my legs.....im going to do some research and of course stay positive ???? but i cant lie it gets a bit discouraging sometimes because i work sooooo hard on my body....and health....im currently on a 1400 calorie a day diet spending about a hour and half at gym.......mixing up cardio and weights....if anyone have any suggestions please advice.....im brushing it off and keeping it moving eventually i know it will work out for me.....for i refuse to give up on this weight loss battle : )

*****Nobody got time for That*****

Sorry yoll, I vented a little. Just carried my butt to the track and ran..... : ) My sister recorded me......I had to fight the negative with a positive....life to short for negative thinking! THANKS FOR SUPPORT??

***Trying to upload****

Trying to upload video from my phone.Giving it one more shot.

****Inspirational Wednesday****

Wishing everyone the best with their goals!

****Safe Healing****

Everyone in recovery wishing you the best! For the sisters that are experiencing problems with their surgery...wishing you nothing but positive outcomes! Stay strong one day at a time!

***Resourceful Tool For You***

Wanted to share with those who are trying to loose weight as well as those who are trying to maintain their weight the following website site "livestrong.com." For those who aren't aware this is an excellent site to count calories, monitor weight loss progress, as well as numerous articles. I've created an account under myplate which allows me to monitor my daily eating and workouts. Below are some images from the site for those who are interested.

***Inspirational Wednesday***

***Wishing everyone the best with their goals, recovery, and healing : ) ***

***Weight Loss Going Good***

Just wanted to update with my weight loss. It's going very well : ) I was working out so hard I do believe I've gained muscle...YAY...my weight is down to 211 from 218....crazy how in a week I gain so much muscle but it's all good. Even when I felt bad about the increase in my weight I had to force myself to stay positive and workout and I'm so happy I did. I want to thanks once again this community for the support : ) I'm learning all it takes is mental strength in how we choose to respond to certain situations. Yes some situations are out of our control but we have the gift of free will to make the best decisions for ourselves for it creates not only positive energy but a positive well being : ) ****Best Wishes**** Oh also I'm cutting out all sugar : ).....and starting to transition into a Paleo type diet.

***Throw Back Pics***

These are pics of me bck in the day...again my own wish pics...I wanted to post them as a encourager to myself to keep going hard. Actually I will probably change my icon to one of these pictures....Man...whatever it takes! : )

Last motivational Pics

I had to add these last two pictures in. My blog is my story as it pertains to this process. Many of us have mix emotions for why we're doing this blog etc....basically its to encourage and support one another. In my intro I stated Im doing this for numerous reasons....first and far most for my two daughters. When looking at them ive watch them grow over the years and its a beautiful site! Looking at their pics especially these keeps me grounded and focused. This site is called "RS".....as stated above my goal of my blog is to educate and motivate others. I have two months to go before my surgery.....in the process of waiting these pics keeps me grounded and focused on getting healthier and feeling good about myself not only on the inside but outside as well. I should of post these pics in my intro.....for i know people just want to hear about surgery...before after etc..... but i see in this process we experience sooo much mix emotions : )....currently these are my range of emotions and im happy i have a positive place to share....For one day soon i can reply to this post and say grls "Mommy Did It" : )

**Inspirational Wednesday**

To everyone in healing you got this!! Take it slow and think about how far you came : ) To the sisters that are waiting, our turn is next! Whew my nerves...LOL..I get jittery just think about it! Best Wishes and God Bless.

Hypothyroidism Anyone??

If anyone out there have hypothyroidism and mastered the ability to keep their weight down within a healthy BMI can you please share any of the tips and strategies you have used. I’m hearing so many different things to the point I’m simply confused. My weight is dropping : ) however very slowly compared to the amount of work I’ve been putting in. My levels are normal and currently I’m taking synthroid 125. Basically my metabolism is like a car with a full tank of gas that’s stalled out on the side of the road, no matter how much you push it, it only moves an inch! LOL

**WHEW!** It just got real yoll!

_____________________________________
Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 9:38 AM

This is a friendly reminder of your upcoming surgery with Dr. Salama. Below you will find several details regarding your surgery. If there are any mistakes, please do contact the office and ask to speak with your patient coordinator.

Preoperative Date: 1/19/2015
Surgery Date: 1/20/2015
Preoperative Address: Elite Plastic Surgery
21097 NE 27th Ct, Suite 335
Aventura, FL. 33180

There are a several items, of importance, that we would like to remind you.

• Please schedule your medical clearance appointment with your primary care physician to take place thirty (45) days prior to your surgery date.

• Please relay to Dr. Salama’s office staff all lodging, travel, and caretaking details so that we can make proper appointment arrangements.

• If you are having the BBL procedure, please make sure to start taking 325 mg of Iron each day beginning at 30 days from surgery date.

• If no one is available to travel with you, please inquire about our ALL INCLUSIVE 10 day Recovery Stay Package. Pricing is $1,899

Below you will see your current surgery balance. The balance of your surgery is due 14 days prior to surgery. Please do expect a phone call during that day to provide your payment information.

Surgery Balance: $5,899.00
If you have any question about the above information, please contact our office. Our staff will be more than glad to assist.

Elite Plastic Surgery Staff

________________________________________

***Anyone want to Switch Surgery Dates?? End April or Beginning of May

I need to get my surgery date rescheduled to the end of April or Early May, I wanted to check here first before I called the office. Let me know!

***Inspirational Wednesday*** Just Checking In : )

Hello "RS" family! I haven't updated in a while but much has been going on and will update soon! "All good things : )" I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone safe healing and recovery for those who had their surgery and will be having surgery in the upcoming days as well for the month of December. You have our prayers and best wishes!! As for myself my surgery is being rescheduled....waaaaay back to June!! Yes June LOL...It's all good...it's in God's hands and for the best... : ) This way I can substantially work on my health and get down to my goal weight between 165-175 pounds with no worries. Again I will update soon with more info just REALLY busy but wanted to take the time to say "God Bless" to all of you ladies!!

**Here I Go!** Fatima Almonte Perhaps??

Okay Family here I go. As many of you may know I've waited for the surgery for TEN YEARS! LOL Yes that's a very long time. I'm excited and sooo ready to have this procedure done but I'm crossing all my T's and dotting all my I's. One last Dr I didn't look at closely is "Fatima Almonte" she's in the Dominican Republic and her work is also "Curvaceously Georgeous"! Currently I'm a size 13 now YAAY drop a size go me...Anyway yoll since I've waited so long I want to get the best results I can possible get; however I'm a very logical person and all about being safe and protecting my health and body. This is a hard decision for me.... however if I switch surgeons I know I'm in God's hands as my sis "Myweightgoal43" pointed out to me.... it's just hard when you don't have the support you need from family. Me and my husband already came to a mutual agreement with "Salama" and I LOVE LOVE his WORK and not saying he's no longer my surgeon.....I'm just starting to get stuck a little almost 50/50 between him and Almonte. I don't know if I'm making this to hard and should just keep peace in my household and stick with my plan I already have set in motion....Yo'll I'm confused....The reason why I'm looking at Fatima Almonte more closely is that her work on thicker women is BEAUTIFUL....it's sick seriously.....if you look at the backs of her patients, down to the waistline she really hook us thicker sisters up. In the states there is a limit on the fat they take out....if not mistaken it's not that strict in the "Dominican" Republic. Now trust if I get it done in the "Dominican I will do my RESEARCH" (Your girl don't play)....I will stay positive and of course pray for God to lead me in the right direction. I'm a mother, wife, and friend like many of you and realize I'm more valuable to them than my appearance however if I must get it done shouldn't I go HARD???

**Received quote from "Fatima Almonte"**

Below is my quote. Still being still......thinking things through. Didn't realize I would receive a quote so soon.....that was fast!

Thank you for your images. Dr. Almonte has reviewed your request and suggests the following procedures:

Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL

US$5,200.00 includes:

?10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring

(Recovery House available: My Home Patient care RH)

Transportation from airport/clinic/consultations

Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray

Post operation medications

1 Post op garment

1 night at the clinic

Free of charge consultation post op

Prior to your arrival we must prepare your body by taking Folic Acid, Iron and Vitamin C, it is very important we assure you are not anemic since that will enable us to proceed. It is best if you can have a CBC test to check on your Hemoglobin levels, it must be above 12 to have any procedure. The ideal level is 13 and above.

There is a security deposit of US$350.00 required to save your date this can be placed to Bank of America account number. This deposit must be done in dollars and is NON REFUNDABLE, although it is good for a year in case you need to change your surgery date. The remaining balance is to be paid in US$ cash ONLY.

Surgery days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Dr. Almonte has a very strict rule of only 3 patients per day, and therefore it is very important that you save your date on time. I will need for you to arrive the day prior to prep for surgery. It is preferred that you arrive before 6:00 pm to have all of the evaluations and blood tests performed.

You must contact me 48 hours prior to your surgery to confirm flight arrival.

Please advise me of any medical conditions or special medication taking at the moment. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or doubts.

I look forward to having you here!

Have a blessed day!?

#Turinky will be Salamafied : )

Hi family.....well after a long discussion with my husband I'm sticking with our original plan! I feel at peace I'm good. I just wanted this done and over with that I started to rush the process. I will be paying $4000.00 on my surgery in January and be done with it....As for my husband I've been married now for 13 years and he's had my back like CRAZY....but that's another story and this is not the place for that LOL; however I'm good and happy I discussed this with him and got it over with. I thank all of you beautiful ladies for your encouragement and opinions
thank you....thank you : ) Not just on this issue, but any place you responded on my page...thanks a million....I took it all into consideration and I know your opinions comes from a place of concern and I appreciate you guys soooo much!!! Just for even taking the time out of your day to holla at me...Lov Yo'll....from this point moving on my page will be more focused on my weight loss journey....I will be weighing in every month with my before and after pictures. I'm not going to post and pics until around December 15 because your grl is bloated right now! LOL I ate my butt off I can't even lie. I'm not even thinking about jumping on a scale and get my feelings hurt...no'll I'm good...Geez I'm going to be hurting at the gym tomorrow.....Anyhow happy holidays to you girls...and best wishes to all of you on your journey whether it's in the states or overseas....here's to a safe surgery with beautiful results for all of us. Stay positive and do you!! : ) : )

**Inspirational Wednesday**

Hello Everyone! Haven't updated in a while and wanted to give a quick update.
1want to start by first wishing everyone a safe procedure/recovery who will be having surgery in the next couple of days! 2nd Wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas and New Years! 3rd I just have to say this site is AWESOME! I've learned so much from you ladies it's amazing. I've come across some AMAZING strong beautiful women on this site who hearts are pure as gold : ) Currently for myself my surgery is still scheduled for June 22 which is great....but.....I've accepted a New Job which is a dream come true!! Ladies I'm so excited the job is EXCELLENT! It’s right in my field of study…with that being said I’m going to tell you a little more about myself. I recently acquired my Associates Degree in Information Technology not too long ago....I'm eight courses away from my Bachelors in "IT"...with this being said I'm also enrolled in a Religious Study Degree Degree program which is probably not hard to figure out with many of my postings....I'm ten courses away from receiving my Bachelors in this....so your girl has been GRINDING! Now as it pertains to the job I have to admit it's a good feeling to finally have a job opportunity that is accepting my worth! With this being said if anyone is in need of prayer please feel free to post or preferably "instant message me" I'm a work in progress but my heart is in the right place : ) Now back to the job offer...."sorry I'm all over the place"…. however this blog is not a term paper “just updates” LOL......With this new opportunity I'm not sure if I will be able to get my surgery in June : ( I'm still pushing for it TRUST! However if my surgery has to be pushed out until "2016" so be it. It's in God's hands and I'm not rushing it anymore. My main focus and I hope not just for myself but for all of you ladies is not to RUSH this. Make sure you’re confident in your health and in the best shape you know you can sustain before having this surgery. In my blog I will continue to work hard and keep it up to date with my weight loss and any other changes. As I stated in my introduction my purpose is to educate, encourage and motivate you guys! I will be posting updated pictures soon with my weight loss. I really do not want to post pics until I hit the 200 pound mark, and trust sisters I'm close : ) For I really want to see a difference in the before and after pictures : ) Starting on "RS" I was 218, I'm very proud of myself with what I've accomplished in this short time frame. Oh and one more thing I want to add.... If you did not take the time and create a profile please do not respond on my page or inbox me....Ladies we have to be careful there are FAKE pages out there.....I know many of you are genuine but from personal experience I've had some peculiar messages in my in boxes...and messages from people who has not created a profile...Also the "IGNORANCE" many of us we take our blog serious this is our feelings and journey in the process of trying to help and encourage one another....With this being said for someone to just come and jump on someone page with ignorance....."most of the time I noticed these people don't even have a blog or story just a name".....NO SHADE ....Anyhow as I was saying….. to just jump on someone page without adding anything positive....about their story or not even taking the time to read their story is pure IGNORANCE....rather send a inbox message....instead of simply posting on their blog….For “RS” do not remove comments unless it’s under their guidelines…..Now I'm not saying send them a inbox and be IGNORANT....if it's something that you privately want someone to know.....simply inbox them... With that being said I think that sums it up for now. Again best WISHES to all of you ladies, Safe Healing, Safe Surgeries, and Safe Continued Beautiful Results!! TAKE CARE OF YOU! : ) : )

**Inspirational Wednesday**

Happy Wednesday!! Hoping those in recovery are recovering well and seeing amazing results! Want to personally wish a safe procedure to **ngpjmp2012** scheduled Dec 18th & **Wj.Puffa** scheduled Dec 22nd. Two special strong ladies that have worked very hard to get to this point. May God keep you protected and safe! I will be praying and checking in on you! Here's to a safe surgery with beautiful results!! To all the ladies on this site stay inspired and encouraged! Prayers and hugs to all the ladies who are having surgery for the remainder of the month. Stay positive, uplifted and as always take care of you!! : ) : )

Beauty of Self Determination : )

Hi Real Self family! Hope all of you are doing good. **Best Wishes to all of you ladies who are recovering from surgery.** Praying you have a speedy recovery. To all my friends who had surgery may God continue to bless you and keep you safe in the healing process. Okay I wanted to take the time and update and keep things real! Through this entire process I've been honest with my sharing through the ups and downs of this process. First on a personal note my new job did not work out. It was not the place or environment for me; however I'm very positive and strong willed and putting all my trust and faith in God. I know without a doubt another opportunity will present itself. Secondly my surgery is still scheduled for June 22 : ) so far so good. Dr Salama is hooking GRLS UP!!!! Yaaaaass #TEAMSALAMA. The only concern I have with my surgery is that I saved $3000.00 towards the surgery and had to go into a portion of this money for bills. Again it's all good : ) Staying positive everything will work itself out. Thirdly I get labs taken every six months and found out I'm pre-diabetic again and borderline high cholesterol. Huummm??? This was confusing I'm not sure what's going on with this. I've been working out really hard and my weight dropped from 218 to 206 but it needs to drop some more AND IT WILL!! The beauty in this is that I beat it before I will beat it again! Trust....your girl don't play. I'm scheduling an appointment with a nutritionist : ) and increasing my water intake. I'm not sure if this is more of a genetic issue but it's not about to go down like that! Time to go in "SOLDIER MODE" LOL... Currently I'm drinking much more water and implementing protein shakes into my diet. A friend of mine on this site informed me that we should be drinking half of our body weight in water "per 8 ounces" if not mistaken. As far as the protein shakes I'm having one for breakfast and one for dinner. For lunch I'm doing salads and soups. I'm going to keep a journal of what I eat every day to take to my upcoming nutritionist appointment. With all this being said I'm BLESSED YES : ) The reason why I say this is because anytime we have the opportunity to fix something and make it right that's simply "beautiful". I'm proud of myself and what I've accomplish and going to keep pushing and pushing because that's how I'm built. I dropped from 218 to 206!!! And I'm going to keep it going!! No looking back. I've uploaded some pics of some of the newly purchased protein shakes I purchased from an organic health store, and the vitamins I take that helps me tremendously with energy. Best wishes to everyone!! Again surgery is still on June 22 : ) I will post again soon with a weight loss update! Ohhh I can't wait to hit 199!! Come on!! My goal now is to hit 180 by surgery, anything less than 180 will be bonus points LOL! Keep smiling ladies : )

Inspiring Pictures

Just looking at goal weight loss pictures.

Getting Closer!

Received this email today from the Elite family. Actually got butterflies in my stomach when reading it. I hope so much I can see this through : )

Preoperative Date: 6/21/2015

Surgery Date: 6/22/2015

Preoperative Address: Elite Plastic Surgery

21097 NE 27th Ct, Suite 335

Aventura, FL. 33180

There are a several items, of importance, that we would like to remind you.

· Please schedule your medical clearance appointment with your primary care physician to take place thirty (45) days prior to your surgery date.

· Please relay to Dr. Salama’s office staff all lodging, travel, and caretaking details so that we can make proper appointment arrangements.

· If you are having the BBL procedure, please make sure to start taking 325 mg of Iron each day beginning at 30 days from surgery date.

· If no one is available to travel with you, please inquire about our ALL INCLUSIVE 10 day Recovery Stay Package. Pricing is $1,899

Below you will see your current surgery balance. The balance of your surgery is due 21 days prior to surgery. Please do expect a phone call during that day to provide your payment information.

If you have any question about the above information, please contact our office at 305-933-4033. Our staff will be more than glad to assist

Prayer shout out to " MyWeightgoal43"

Wishing you safe travels and healing on your journey. Through Christ all things are possible. You will be safe and protected on your journey. I declare it in the name of Jesus. God Bless you Grl. Keep us informed on your progress : ) : )

Surgery or Not?? That is the Question!!

Hello my "RS" Family!! I thought I should update my review for I haven't updated in a while. Everything has been going pretty good! I've been working out like crazy, weight training, cardio, and a million and one squats. The inches are melting away but the numbers on the scale are dropping slowly but I'm seeing a major difference in my body so that's what I'm focusing on!! I feel better and look better so **** what the scale say because I know I'm doing all that I can do and giving it 100% commitment! Okay, lets talk about surgery!! My surgery date is schedule for June 22 now I should be over the moon excited but I'm not sure if I will have the funds to pay for it. Now this part sucks not fully knowing, I should know for sure within the next two weeks If I'll be able to pay for it......for Dr Salama need to have payment 45 days prior to surgery if not mistaken. Now what gives me a minor headache about this situation is that I had the money at least four times over in the last four years to have gotten this surgery done easily; however I listen to the opinions of others to wait and not go under the knife. Boy I can kick my self in the butt for that! But my mentality is that you know what it's all good : ) Yes I've waited for this for 10 years!! And if I can't get the surgery this year and have to wait until next year...I'm going to LOOK FINE IN THE WAITING PROCESS!! Screw that!! I'm going to keep doing my squats, cardio, weight training whatever, I'm not going to let this get me down....I will spanx it till I make it LOL. Also...I just received my medical clearance from Dr Salama and I'm still going to get all my testing done just in case the funds will be available for my surgery. Now if everything is good to go within the next two weeks and payment has been made I'm going to be up here every day being a pain in the ***. If not I will probably update monthly with weight loss pics and things of that nature. If my surgery does not happen in June of this year I'm looking at March of 2015 with absolute certainly. This way I can pay this surgery in cash without any financing or assistance from anyone. So ladies that's pretty much is it!! My next update will be comparison pictures, I will have my husband take them when he gets time. Also for the ladies out their that have hormone problems, including "hypothyroid" when your working out make sure your strength training!!!! This is really helping me shape up and drop inches like CRAZY!!! Ok sisters that's if for now. Stay encouraged and positive and be the most beautiful version of you that you can be....not only physically but mentally as well****Best Wishes****

***Happy Easter 2015***

May everyone have a beautiful blessed day!

A quick update!

Hello everybody! Wanted to provide a quick update 1st I finally broke the 200s! Whew it was hard but I'm going to keep pushing up until I get my surgery in March. My weights as of today is 197. My total starting weight was 223, on realself 218, so all in all I've lost a total of 26 pounds. I want to say thank you for the bottom of my heart for all those who have supported me from the very beginning. Once I knew my surgery had to be pushed back to March of next year I made a conscious to eat right, workout, and take it a day at a time. I couldn't simply rely on March 11, 2016 to look my best I had to start now. As always ***Best Wishes to Everyone***Take care of you~~~: ) xoxo

Forgot to add this picture to previous post!

Also anyone who is having surgery with Dr Salama the beginning of 2016 be sure to holla at me! ****Best Wishes and God Bless****

My Time is Finally Approaching!!

Hello Realself! Just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the women who are having upcoming surgeries!! Wishing you nothing but the best! I'm still scheduled for March 11 with Dr Salama!! WooHoo!!! I can't believe it's finally going to happen! As stated above I've been wanting this surgery since I was 24 years old! Yes that long ago. I'm 36 and it's my time and I can't wait! All ladies who are scheduled, continue to keep me posted so we can encourage each other! I will start posting more frequently once January hit I'm so excited.....My weight loss goal for surgery is 160......I'm going to keep pushing!! Come on 2016!!

My Journey Part 2: Torn between Dr Salama & Dra. Fatima Almonte.

Okay, when I started on Realself I wanted to belong to a community that can relate to what I was going through. Currently my time is approaching at rapid speed and I'm so excited! I'm scheduled for Dr. Salama on March 11 and I just love his work and the overall vibe of Elite..."I TRULY TRULY DO : )"

The conflict that I have is this, "possibly not having enough money to pay for the recovery house "$1899". I will just hit the mark for the surgery balance which is $6300.00; however I must factor in 1) Travel, 2) Supplies, 3) Spending money. "Also I'm paying for all of this cash out of my own pocket with no assistance" Now as stated before I could of got this done easily in the past; however I waited and waited listening to what other people thought was best for me and putting myself on the back burner and "I'm over it now".

Now so close to the end of this journey I'm reconsidering Dra. Fatima Almonte again. Her work is beautiful from a size 4 to a size 18 she got your back "literally" LOL. She can sculpt, shape, really craft the body. Now my only concern is of course going out of the states, and not understanding the DR language very well. My husband is very concern about my health and safety, which is understandable and he "forbids me from going out the country" . Within the last year and a half I have worked VERY hard on my body physically and realize surgery is not a game. I realize I have to make "MYSELF" happy and my health is number one! I've lost 33 pounds since starting on Realself. My goal for surgery is to hit 175, and I'm roughly ten pounds away from meeting this goal. I will train like an athlete and take this home.

Currently I received the following follow up form Lesley this morning:

Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist armpit area + BBL

It is very important that you check prior to planning your surgery the following : Hemoglobin levels and BMI.
The BMI limit is 35, it is very important that every patient is physically ready to have these procedures. The hemoglobin level must be minimum 12 to have any procedure performed and 13 and above to have full liposculpture.
The minimum stay required is 10 days after SX day.

Below I have detailed the costs for these procedures. When are you planning to come?

US$5,250.00 includes:
?10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring
(Recovery House available: My Home Patient care RH, The new life, Armonia, Tropical. Due to the high season the RH will be assigned depending on the availability of each one)
Transportation from airport/clinic/consultations
Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray
Post operation medications
1 Post op garment
1 night at the clinic
Free of charge consultation post op

Important: Patients with the following conditions will not be able to have sx:
- Low hemoglobin level below 12
- Recent abortion or surgeries procedures performed
- Patients with cancer history must have a Doctor clearance and must also have an evaluation by an Hematologist whom would give the authorization for the surgery to be perform.
- Patients with high blood preassure, diabetic, Thyroid must also be evaluated by a specialist in the field.

Medication that must be stopped before surgery:
- Aspirin
- Weight loss pills or any pill that contains Phendramine must be stopped at least 6 weeks prior to surgery.
- Diabetic patients must suspend Metformin a week prior to surgery and must consult your head Doctor to substitute with any other medication that does not contain this component.

Surgery days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Dr. Almonte has a very strict rule of only 3 patients per day, and therefore it is very important that you save your date on time. I will need for you to arrive the day prior to prep for surgery. It is preferred that you arrive before 6:00 pm to have all of the evaluations and blood tests performed.

You must contact me 48 hours prior to your surgery to confirm flight arrival.

I look forward to having you here, have a blessed day!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm praying on this really really hard. I've been married now for "13" years been with my husband ever since I was "21" years old now I'm "36" and this man had my back through EVERYTHING...and this is really really hard for me, for if I go this route he will not take it well at all....Again I just wanted to update my post and be real. We all have our trials through this process and these are mine...The reality is there is a very high possibility I may be switching and changing my surgery date to the end of "January" 2016 with Dr Fatima. As seen above she is very strict and concerned about the health of her patients and my spirit is at ease with her; however if I do this with her I pray I get my husband support, for I really would hate to go through this alone.

Surgery Switch!!** January 28, 2016 Fatima Almonte!** : ) 44 Days & Counting!

Hello Realself! I'm so excited. I'm now scheduled with Dr. Fatima Almonte and I'm so excited! Thank God I have the support of my husband. I'm so excited and have so much to do. I made my deposit, and going to put in for my passport on Monday. I have to find a recovery house, start ordering the supplies I need, just thinking about it I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. My husband is going to spend three days there in the DR with me to ensure my safety and than he's going to fly back. Yo'll I'm speechless. This is happening so fast, when at one time it was moving so slow. I opened my account on RealSelf in 2014 in the attempt to share my story as well to support others and receive support as well. Since than my surgery has been rescheduled twice. I feel so blessed that my husband has my back in this and I can focus on getting my "Rocky Balboa On" LOL while beasting it out in the gym. From this point moving forward...I will be up here very frequently. I also want to give a shout out to all the ladies who are on this site curious and have not yet opened a personal page. My advice to all of you is to have faith, pray about it. This is a very serious surgery and should not be taken lightly. If in your heart this is a route you wish to take, start preparing yourself now. If money, work, or any other obstacles are in your way don't wait until surgery to be transformed, start transforming yourself now, because surgery can't fix brokenness or chaos. Stay true to who you are and stay positive and healthy. I wish all of you the best, the ones who are just starting may God Bless you, the one's who are scheduled stay strong, the ones who healing may God bless you with a speedy recovery!!

2016 is going to be an **AWESOME YEAR** Not only for those scheduled for surgery but for those who are willing to make positive changes in their lives!!

"OMG" I feel like I'm dreaming right now!!! : ) God really do work everything out in his timing! Thank you for everyone who has supported me this far!!

Have anyone used any expedited passport services?

My surgery is scheduled for the 28th of January and I need my passport ASAP. Does anyone recommend any quick passport services rather than the post office "where they actually receive their passport"? I'm seeing websites that offer expedited services within two weeks instead of the 4 - 6 weeks. I fear that even if I go to the post office and have my passport expedited I may not receive it in time!

HEMO 12.4 Any suggestions on increasing it quickly??

My HEMO is currently 12.4 I have slightly over a month to increase my HEMO to 13 I would love to get it up to at least 14!! I've read women who had surgery and their HEMO was 13 yet still had to get a blood transfusion because their levels dropped all the way down to a 9 or 10! I'm REALLY NOT TRYING TO HAVE NO BLOOD TRANSFUSION!! I have up to February 7th for I decided to push my surgery date back for fear of not getting my passport by my surgery date. I'm praying this will be enough time to hit a solid 14 with the HEMO is this possible?? Please any advice would be appreciated on how to increase quickly!

HAPPY NEW YEARS REALSELF!! "2016"

30 Days and Counting!!

Let the Countdown Begin! I'm in shock....like for real!! Seriously the emotion I'm feel right now I can't put it into words...

Wish pictures to show Fatima Almonte ***I wasn't got to do this but....***

Okay at first I wasn't going to show Almonte any wish pictures however my mom disagreed. I think my shape can slightly hit amber rose proportions remember I said "slightly" that lady is a beast; however I'm going to see what happens. I like these pictures because they look natural to me. I've seen some pictures of her before where I think she may have gotten more added, but I really like these pics. Just a model for Fatima to build on!! Also this is why I'm trying so hard to hit the 170's! I don't know if it's going to happen LOL but I'm going to keep trying!!

Health Information for Travelers to Dominican Republic Traveler View

This is a really good link. Be sure to get updated with all your shots.."Hepatitis A & B" to name a few! For those going now or within the next month you may want to ensure you have your flu shot. We get so caught up on our physical body and how we're going to look but we still must ENSURE that we are prepared physically.

Dr Fatima Almonte Patient "YouTube" really informative!!

Really good three part link provided by "Nykeda" she provided a really good update on her entire process with Dr Fatima Almonte from the beginning to the end up to the recovery house and after. Hope this helps someone! Her videos are really helping me with what to expect.

Ready for surgery in Santo Domingo
Nykeda_Orjustcallme_Nykeyonce'

23 Days and Counting! More Wish Pictures!!

I never been a fan of wish pictures but the closer I get to my date it's hard not looking at them!!

And another informative site for those traveling to the DR!! SurgicalEssence.com

Okay I came across this site by reading reviews and I find it extremely informative! The site provides a full list of recovery homes and contact numbers as well as pre and post surgical kits needed for after surgery; however I'm going to put my own kit together but may be helpful for others! I'm so ready to get this done. The nerves are becoming less and less. I'm taking all that energy and putting it into preparation, working out, and eating well. I don't have time for nerves!

www.surgicalessence.com
Hope this helps!

My Home, New Life, Aromina, or Tropical.....Any recommendations???

Does anyone have any recommendations to which one is better or can share the experience good or bad??? I would appreciate it! Also do any of these recovery homes have "medical beds"? Trying to narrow it down. Waiting to hear back from Lesley, currently this is a high season over there in the DR for surgery but I want to be prepared, also if I don't hear from her soon I'm going to call the recovery house myself and reserve but wanted to hear from first hand experience from those who stayed in any of these.

OK Just got called out! LOL Previous pictures before my weight loss. I hope this can encourage others who are in the fight!!

Ok I have had my post up now for roughly almost two years and much has changed in the between time. I had pictures posted that showed me at my highest and took them down from my page when I started to drop weight. I guess some was so depressing to look at that I just wanted to forget about them; however it was my reality and many of yours as well. My girl "SnatchedByAnAngel" pointed out that I didn't have hardly any before pictures to show others in which I'm trying to encourage and motivate in this weight loss journey. This morning I took some time and look through old pictures and it was so hard to find pictures because I didn't take that many of them. It's amazing looking at these pictures the emotions that came back into my spirit. I realize that we must not forget the struggle and hard work we put into accomplishing our goals and we must keep fighting and not forget where we come from in this weight loss battle. I feel very humble right now and this reminder is going to keep my pushing harder and going further. To all the ladies out there please keep pushing and don't give up. Trust me I understand the stress and the pain but we must keep PUSHING. For ourselves and our family. No matter how much you weigh just never STOP trying. You must LOVE YOURSELF enough to do this for yourself! Keep Pushing keep going please trust it is possible to reach your goal!!

Dominican Republic: Arriving & Departing **Important Information**

This is a good link I found. I'm a little nervous about what to expect when touching down especially with this being my first time traveling to the DR. This link talks about the papers that needed to be filled out while your on the flight in order to receive your "travel card". Remember you will need both a passport & travel card to get through customs. Also they have a link that you can print the information out online as well for the "travel card".......for I think some of the information may be in Spanish on the plane "paper work that they provide" for travel card but not sure if it will be in English..."however I would think it would" but you just never know. Also the link below talks about safety and awareness, especially for those traveling alone. Here's is the link:

This link below touches on the DR Embassy and important contact numbers, population, crime, safety, certified surgeons, deaths that happen while in the DR related to plastic surgery. They stress to do research via (SODOCIPRE) 809-682-5808 to verify if your surgeon has the proper credentials. The link to the Embassy is below:

**Best Wishes** If anyone can add to this please feel free to do so. The more we are informed the better!

Got my Passport!!! "Expedited in person at Regional Agency"

I'm so happy I got my passport! I actually drove up to one of the closest "Regional Agency" near me and received it the same day for $195.00. The guy who processed my paper work was real cool. Usually it take 8 business days to get it only if your "traveling within two weeks" and must show proof of travel. He saw that I drove from out of town and processed it for me the same day! Went in at 8:30 a.m and my passport was ready at 1:30 p.m same day. Now the process is very detailed and extensive. These are the steps for those interested who perhaps scheduled their surgery at the last minute and afraid of waiting for the 3 - 4 weeks for it come by mail via the passport.

1. Call 1-877-487-2778 Make an appointment at your nearest passport agency. The following list below has a detailed reference for locations.

2. Must bring (1) Birth Certificate (2) Drivers License (3) Proof of Travel (4) Passport Photo "Got mine at CVS $12.00" (5) Flight Information "traveling within two weeks" Do not go there and your flight is a month or two months away...you will get your feelings hurt and get redirected to your nearest post office agency "I saw it happen". The set up is like DMV, you check in give the clerk you confirmation number, she verify that you have all the required paper work, take a number than have a seat, next when your number is called another representative verify your information again and you will than make your payment. Total wait time was thirty minutes they were fast...now this was at the "Philadelphia Passport Agency" my experience.

So again for those panicking with what choice to make either post office or expedited services like I was....you have the option of booking you appointment two weeks out before your surgery date and go in person to an agency if you fear you may not receive your passport in time at you "local post office".

Proof of immediate international travel, the Expedited Fee, and an appointment are required for each application submitted in person at a Passport Agency or Center. To schedule an appointment, call the National Passport Information Center 24/7 at 1-877-487-2778.
Usually will take "8" business days but hopefully you will run into a cool rep like I did and get it the same day!

15 Days Away! It's going down!!

Okay I'm 15 days away and I'm so turnt up right now! LOL
All the major stuff is taken care of! Flight booked, got my passport, and of course my money for the surgery! I was scared walking out the bank with all the money on me, and what's crazy when I walked out and was walking getting ready to get into my car this girl asked me if she could borrow some money!! I'm serious yo'll, she wasn't standing outside the bank but she was in her car and saw me walk out...So ladies be careful with your money and observant of your surroundings.

As far as the recovery house, I decided to stick with a recovery house that Almonte work with which are My home, New Life, Amornia and Tropical Recovery House. I'm trying to get booked at "My Home" (medical beds); however whatever she has available I will take and hope for the best!! I should get my lab results back this week and I pray my HEMO is at least 13.5; however I hope I can hit 14. It was at 12.4 a month ago so we shall see! I will update once I get the information back. I'm just so happy I can breath and know that without a doubt this is 100% about to go down! Also I posted the vitamins I've been taking. ***Best Wishes Everyone with their preparations** : )

Got my immunizations!!

I went to see my Doctor and explained to her everything that was going on with the surgery. She looked up information for the DR as it pertains to the CDC "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention". I received the following immunizations, Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B. I dropped of prescriptions for the "Typhiod Vaccine" Capsule which is (caused by a germ called Salmonella typhiod, and is spread most often through infected food or water. "Typhoid may also be spread by close person-to-person contact with infected persons (such as occurs with persons living in the same household). The problem is that my insurance "Tricare Standard will not cover it and I have to pay $109.00 out of pocket. I wasn't expecting this but will factor it in. The second prescription I have to pick up is "Doxycycline" which helps prevent the spread of "Malaria" (bite of infected mosquitoes) which is a big problem right now in the DR. Alright I think all the serious stuff is taken care off! Now I can look at wish pictures for the rest of the night! LOL

Be safe and prepared ladies!

Lab Results Update "Got On Line via "LabCorp"

Okay much has been going on in the last couple of days. I try and be as positive and uplifted as possible but sometimes things get real very quick. Okay I had my blood taken last week and something told me to google "Lab Corp" to see if I can view your results on line "and you can" I created an account, logged in and was able to see actually my last three results! This was great than having to wait to go to the DR and making an appointment to view my results. Actually I THANK GOD I did this because I see that my TSH level is low which is 0.266 which is a indicator of "HYPERTHYROIDISM" so I went from a controlled "Hypothyroidism" disorder to now "HYPERTHYRODISM" which is underactive thyroid. Needless to say I'm upset because I'm not sure if I can still get surgery, what are the complication risks etc etc....So this is "stressful". I'm trying to figure out if this could have been contributed to the extra iron I've been taken...."Guess I should of did my research and consulted with my Doctor first........Next my Hemoglobin.....was 12.4 at the end of December now it's at only 12.6!!! I'm beyond upset I really am.....It's just been so much going on in the last month and this last week...My mom has been sick for a while...and currently this past Friday we find out that she has a protein in her body that is associated with "BONE CANCER"......so this is heart breaking to say the least. Her appointment is on Feb 26th and we find out the results....I wanted to cancel my surgery and than my mom got upset and told me NO.....because that will not make her feel any better....If I'm able to get the surgery I will be back home in time for her appointment...I should be back by the 18th; however with this NEWLY FOUND concern "my labs" I do not want to increase any complications and GOD FORBID is something happen during this procedure and I leave my family during this time....I'm just being real yo'll...This situation is hard and I will lean on God for support and guidance. It's crazy how things can change so quickly in a matter of days....I think the crazyness in my blood levels are from stress, I've been going through so much in the last couple of months; however I've stayed encouraged through it all. I emailed "Lesley" Doctor Fatima assistant with this new found information about my Labs and have to just wait and see what she says..As far as my Hemo....honestly I don't know what to do....I could increase my iron intake; however this could of been what interfered with my "thryoid". I think I'm going to take it easy and just pray.......I will update no later than Thursday if I'm going to continue with the surgery or not. I'm just getting drained and can't stop thinking about the situation with my mother. I really love so much, and what's even more stressful is that she's a "Hospice" nurse and just put in for her retirement, I've seen her work so hard and helped others and I pray to GOD she will not have to go through this. If I'm quiet for the next couple of days on here please bare with me. I'm a very strong women and I need this time to really pray and focus.

God Bless

Four Days and Counting/Supplies/Thankful : )

**Thankful*** : ) : ) Please have patience with me with the smiley faces....I'm a mother of an 11 and six year old it's in my genes! LOL.... I hope everyone is doing well with there planning, preparations, and recovery! I'm in a much better place now : ) Thank God. I want to give a special thank you to all the ladies who took the time out of your day to inbox me and stopped by my page to send prayers and support : ) Also to the ones that sent silent prayers : ) ......Seriously thank you greatly. I know we all do not know each other personally but we all are women who can always benefit from the support of those in whom we come in contact with. I know my page got a "little to real"; however I really love this site for this point alone it's as REAL as it can get!! Sometimes to REAL LOL..." The prayer that I'm keeping in my heart is Philippians 4:6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." I give the situation to God and that's it, no more sadness or worrying : )
_________________________________
***Supplies***
Here is the list of supplies I'm going to bring. If anyone see anything I may of missed please jump in and let a sister now!

~~~~First List everything from the $1.00 store~~~~A sister is on a budget!
1. Cotton Balls
2. Box Tissues
3. Lysol Wipes (Generic still 99.9% effective "so it says LOL")
4. (2) packs of Lysol Wipes "original wipes "small package"
5. Antibacterial wet wipes
6. Yardley "Oatmeal Almond Soap" ( Don't sleep on this yo'll) this soap smells GOOD FOR $1.00 and does not bother the skin.
7. Pack of (3) wash cloths
8. (3) Packs of Gauze
9. Pack of vinyl gloves
10. Small travel size tissues
11. Travel size tooth brush & toothpaste (have a container for toothbrush)
12. Small deodorant
13. Vitamin Organizer
14. Rubbing Alcohol/Peroxide/Band-Aids
15. Pack of pads for "period"

Amazon
16. (2) Wife Beaters
17. (6) Pack of compression Socks $33.00
18. eStyle Pink Pee Cup $12.99 "You don't have to sit down" huuumm let's see how that goes!
19. Depends $11.97 "No telling what's going to be going on down there"
20. Bromelain Capsules $4.00 "Digestion/Joint/Pain

Benadryl
Prescriptions
***HAIR BRAIDED LOL***
Extra Pillow Cases
(3) old school night gowns....(grandma gowns) I'm going to look in the thrift store for these....this is going to be a one time thing...Bringing (3) maxi Dresses, tights, tank tops, slippers, trying to pack everything in one bag. I did get travel insurance but I would rather have my bag with me on the plane. I dropped my prescription off for "Naproxen & Percocet" taking my "furomeside" for water retention and hopefully I will be good to go! Also some women take "Monistat 7" just in case to prevent yeast infections...I'm not to worried because I'm on Doxycycline "spellcheck" now which rids the body of bacteria.
______________________________________

**Well this is about it ladies I will post some pictures on Friday** : ) I can't believe this is about to GO DOWN!** I want to send a special shout out to **Glittery_Glow1** we are scheduled on the same day! : ) God Bless you guys!

Forgot to attach some of my supplies!

This is it!! Finally!!

In less than two days I will be in the DR! I'm excited and a little nervous actually the nervous part is coming from my family "whew" they had me almost rethinking this today. Especially my baby sister she is 22 I HATE seeing her CRY uurrgh... I'm finishing up my last minute packing and spending quality time with my family. I want to thank everyone for there support from the bottom of my heart! Here are my current pictures. I will post as soon as I can. Thank you again for all the prayers and support!! : ) **Please keep me in your PRAYERS**
My current measurements are
38DD
34 inch waist if I did it correctly
43 hips

**Not sure if I'll be able to get all the procedures (TT,BBL,Liposculpture) , and I'm good either way** Just give me a good old fashion Tummy Tuck and change my square butt into a heart!! LOL SMH Hopefully I will get some good lipo on the top and sides.

Pictures Did not Load don't know why! Hopefully it works this time!

Current Pictures, didn't post with previous post.

Trying one more time!

If it doesn't post on this attempt, I will try again before I head out!

Okay this is what it is...created quick second review called "Fierce36SecondPartReview"

Okay yo'll I created a second page "Fierce36SecondPartReview" I updated my before pictures there hopefully it post. I think it takes a day or two for Real Self to verify the page. Getting a little nervous because my family is going to be following me up here as well and I never had problems with my page and I hope it doesn't start now. So if I'm not updating here please follow me there! God Bless Last final attempt with before pictures on this page.

Recovery Home "New Life"

Just got word from Lesley about the recovery house! Will be staying at "New Life"! I like that name!

Quick Review

Hi guys! For some reason these pictures wasn't showing up on my original page "FierceAt36" so I created a new one quickly for I don't know if I will have time to post or if I will have problems posting in the DR so..... you know your girl be on it. Just wanted to do this before I leave Sunday in case I can't post on my other page! Here are my Before Pictures!!

38DD Bust
34 Waist "Not sure if correct"
43 Hips

Attempt #4 With Before Pictures

Trying Again!

Trying to upload from my phone

Trying to upload from my phone, trying to see if it work before I fly out.

Touched Down!!

Made It! I'm so tired yoll..anyway here r some quick pics. Waiting to start my labs. I think my procedure is around 10:00 a .m tomorrow!!!!Also met Lesley absolutely beautiful and personable.

Pics

Hopefully they load

More Pics

Hope they load!

More Pics

I can't tell if these posted or not...hopefully they did ?????????

Made it Thank God?!

Thank you so much for the prayers... God heard them...I really love you guys for this "seriously"Will update further in the upcoming days with pic etc, I'm high as a kite right now. Feel like I did 100,000,000 pushups.

Details of surgery

As promised I said I will continue to keep my post up to date. Currently it's 4:00 a.m in the morning and I can't sleep. My back is Hurting so bad. Almonte is a beast she lipo the Heck out my waist line, bra roll, and just a little over my lower back. Everyone keeps telling me my siluette "spell chk" is beautiful but I've been in so much pain to really see it. One thing I did notice a little after surgery was sitting upright and when I folded my arms down by me waist it was just air LOL in other words I wasn't snatched I was yanked!

Surgery details
Around 11:00 a.m I was giving the blue pill on Monday while I was waiting at cipla and the nerves instantly went away, next thing I was rolled into surgery and remember getting the epidural and then waking up in the recovery room. When I came to the first thing that went brought my mind was "Thank God" I remember it was type of tube in my mouth and I panicked a little because it was so uncomfortable. The nurses saw me moving and took it out. Okay the first hour in that room was sooooo uncomfortable I was so cold to the point my teeth were chattering, the nurses said it was normal, after that wore off I felt 100 times better. I looked around the room and there were like six other women in there some who haven't came to yet. one girl in particular I felt sooooooo bad she was crying and moaning it really broke my heart and I hope she is ok. A few minutes later Almonte walked in and I smiled she saw me and smiled right bck at me, I promise yoll God is really working through in these surgeries. Five minutes later I was wheeled to my room and when they transferred me from the surgical bed to my bed it huuuuuuurrrttt so bad! I think a lot of women is still out during the processes I'm describing above.

Waking up during surgery

Ans: Yes, briefly, they must of just gotten done with the Tummy Tuck, because I remember being yanked and wrapped up so fast like a piece of meat.....I think this is why I came too so quickly "this was before getting transferred to the recovery area"

currently I'm at New Life recovery house so far everything is good. I can't give a full review because today is only my second day and I want to be honest; however so far the staff is caring and my roommate is hilarious yoll! She is so funny and pulling me in to the scope of things. The house is beautiful a mini mansion and yes "medical beds" that are sturdy the hose is actually gated and pushed way to the back away from the streets.ummm I'm trying to think what else, oh yea, each person get a call bell and you push it and the nurses come in to end to you.

How I'm feeling?
I underestimated the pain big time. This **** is no joke. When u first sit up than stand up you will go through a moment of shock, u are soooooo hunched over like a 100'year old women, I'm very independent so that was stressful, the most painful part is the lipo areas, very hard getting comfortable and sleeping, gas and inigestion baaaaaad. One thing I can say in all this please get as healthy as possible because for me it took my breath away the first day.

Regrets: hell no'll I'm good, not once did I ask myself why I did this....would I do it again...he'll no'll LOL this is a one time thing for me.

Currently I'm very uncomfortable and I see each day is getting better. I have my follow up appointment Friday and that's when I'll upload pics,I'm to scared to take the Faja off, and out of surgery I was in to much pain to snap a picture but please be patient I promise they are coming. wishing everyone the best, God Bless will talk to you soon! : ) xoxo

Customs process in DR

Wanted to share the process when landing in the DR it was a little stressful because i fully didnt know what to expect, so wish i had a travel buddy.......When you get off the plane be sure to go through the tourist card line first to get your slip or receipt $10.00 have that ready to go before you get off the plane, and don't worry because there are signs that is going to say customs : ) when you leave this line you have to go to the other line on the left, "be sure not to go in this line first because you must purchase your tourist card first" some people waited in the wrong line for 30 min just to go and stand an extra 30 min in the correct line. Now in the second line they will chk passport and recipt, take hand prints and finger prints and than your picture. Next, you see another person and you will give them this blue slip from customs, finally upon leaving "exit" there wll be a last final wait and will give them this white piece of paper get from "customs". Next when exiting it's going to be sooooo many people to the left and right of you, stay calm and look for your driver, he should be holding a sign with your name on it.

Three Day Post

Soooooo happy! Had enough energy to take quick picture!

Procedures I had done

Forgot to add to above post.....Because of my low hemo 12.3 I could not get the full shabang! However she made it work! Thank you Dr Almonte!!!!!!!

I had the following done
Lipo: Bra roll, sides, a little from hip reducing the square from behind, arm pit area which are making my breast swollen, they are my natural breast.

Did not have: BBL/Full Liposculpture/breast lift

So ladies its Wonderful to get everything done, but remember don't beat yourself up if u can't! She will still work wonders with your body. As far as iron supplements speak to your Doctor first because everything does not work for everybody... Sss tonic, pur absorb etc, every body is not the same.

Video Vixens or Sexy Brick Houses "to be or not to be" that is the question!

Ok girls! What I'm seeing here in the DR are two looks the "Barbies & "The Brick House"'I hope everyone heard that song she's a brick house, if not.... I'm getting old LOL, anyway the main thing from the beginning is to now which look you want. Make it simple, don't torture yourself hours on realself. Duran seems to specialize with the "Barbs" & Almonte "The Brick Houses"... So if you have a certain look you want only read reviews about that specific surgeon....... when we flip flop is when we get confused. So are you a Barbie or Brick House? Make it simple.

As for me I'm doing so much better! How I'm feeling for example is as if, "I Told someone I needed $100.00 yet they gave me $100,000 and told me I didn't have to pay them back. My body is changing every day. The stage one faja has three rows, I'm now on two, and probably will be on three"tightest compression by Sunday" meaning my waist is now a couple of inches smaller. I will post pictures weekly......I'm not going posting pics every five minutes....., For myself I feel it will be better to compare as well for others weekly. Talk to you'll soon! God Bless!

Quick update before returning home!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! I leave tomorrow! I'm so excited! When I get home and settled I will give a detailed review and provide more detailef pictures, right now are some quick pictures! I'm so excited tonight we're going on a tour and to the mall!! WhewHoo! I'm doing really good, I'm walking completely straight , pain is probably a 2 if that on a 1 - 10 scale. Ive lost 13 pounds since I've been here. Excuse the jacket in picture, kinds of baggy, it was a few mosqutioes "spell chk" in the bathroom....I tell u ladies I wish I did this years ago, but its all good I'm owning it now! Talk to you soon! Xoxo : )

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!

Hey Everybody!! Hope everyone is doing good!! I try and update my review while everything is fresh in my mind! So here it goes...

THE UGLY:

First I'm going to talk about the Ugly....Okay on your way back from the DR you get medical release papers, stating you are under Fatima Almonte care please help patient etc, etc, PLEASE GET WHEEL CHAIR SERVICE, trust you are not going to feel like doing a bunch of walking through airports, and this is quick and fast and to the point. Okay leaving DR was no problem but when I got to ATLANTA to change flights to head back home to VA : ( : ( WHEW it went south really quick. Okay after the flight I touched down and they had the wheel chairs waiting....okay I get in the wheel chair looking at the time like on my .....I only have like 1 hour to make it through customs and get on to my flight....we're sitting in the wheel chairs AND IT'S taking FOREVER for people to come to assists us. As this point I'm getting impatient because I'm so ready to get home. So I got up from the Wheel Chair and started to walk "YES I DID" So I started walking and I was okay because "Two days Post UP" I started walking at the Recovery House and I was in pretty good shape before the surgery. Okay back to the point.....so I'm walking and these two girls stopped me and pointed me towards customs...again this was in the "ATLANTA" airport....Okay I went through customs...had to scan my Passport and received a printed out picture receipt of myself.....Okay not they tell me I have to find my suit case in "baggage claim" so I got my suit case and went into another line, the guy in the line was looking at me kind of funny and he asked me where did I come from and I said the DR....he said Ms. I need your passport, ID, and Ticket.....so he took all my documents and put it in a plastic blue folder and told me to go over towards the right where I said blue......I thought to myself "IT'S NOT ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THAT" you took all my documents and telling me to move to the left and not explaining to me what the hell is going on!!!! I said Sir why? He got turned up and repeated his self.....Okay he pissed me off now....I said SIR......What is the reason why you confiscated my documents???!!! I said is this for verification or what you are not providing me with any information to why my documents has been confiscated.....When he saw I was firm and aggressive he told me I was "Randomly" picked to be searched....I'm like this is some Bull ****!! I'm freaking hurting by now....ready to go home....got this heavy ass suitcase and I have to get checked again.....Okay I'm trying to be mature in the situation and headed towards where I needed to go. It was another area in Customs where they check you again if you appear suspicious....Okay mind you I had on a "black maxi dress" with medical socks, walking hunched over, and simply got out of a wheel chair and started walking "so to make a long story short they thought I was smuggling drugs" YES YO'LL I'M FREAKING SERIOUS"...okay now back to the issue.....okay a female worker approached me and started asking me a MILLION QUESTIONS....where did you go? how long were you there? Who did you stay with? when did you leave? So by not my emotions was WAY OVER THE TOP! I said is it necessarily to ask me all these questions with a bitchy attitude......Guys I was hurting!!! I knew they had to ask questions but I thought it was a bit extreme....So she get turned ALL THE WAY UP....I'm like **** I just had a Tummy Tuck....it this chick about to call security and tackle my ass to the ground LOL....So anyway I followed her and they checked my stuff, taking all my stuff out my suitcase, still asking me 1 million questions and at this point I BROKE DOWN CRYING!!! I did, it was just to much....Everything just hit me at once....the surgery....just everything. She said WHY YOU CRYING??? WHY YOU CRYING??? She probably thought she was going to find Drugs in my bad or something...I don't know....So I told her I had surgery every single detail of my trip in the DR while she was checking my stuff....at this point her demeanor started to change once she saw I was clean and didn't have anything in my bag......I can tell she felt bad, but she said was randomly picked and they have to do there job and make sure I wasn't bringing anything back to the states. After I had my break down we talked for five minutes about the procedure and I was on my way...By the time I made it to my flight I missed it!!!!!! I saw another lady and I told her I missed my flight and if she can help me, she was talking with two of her co-workers....Yo'll God sent me an ANGEL, she was a blessing OMG...she was, she got me booked on the next flight which was an hour away, gave me a window seat to myself, and a $15.00 meal voucher. Before she did all this she said when I approached her my spirit was so calm, and she asked me if I did "mission work" I briefly told her my background being a veteran and how I'm about to transition into "Chaplain Ministry" and she said she knew it was something about me, and yo'll guess what??? Yes I started CRYING AGAIN!!!! I think everything just hit me all at once. I'm a strong women but WHEW.....Okay after that I was on my way and got some Popeyes which was SOOOOO GOOD and got on my flight. Now by this time I was supper SWOLLEN, IN PAIN, MY STAGE Two Faja was cutting into my stuff! Yo'll I was hurting....Finally I made it to my husband into the car and on my way home....

THE BAD

Okay this surgery is no joke. Ladies I said it before, you better be in shape before going down there if not your recovery is going to be hell. Try and make it as easy on yourself as possible. The first three days was really bad and I didn't even get all my procedures done. My roomate starfiredollz will tell you, please read her review, she had all the procedures done. Beautiful strong young lady. Okay you well need to take OXYCODONE or PERCOCET for the pain. There pain medicine isn't ****. So the bad part for me was the pain, but I was in decent shape before the procedure so it wasn't that bad....and when I say decent shape I'm not talking about WEIGHT I'm talking about STRENGTH, you can have someone that weight 218 vs 150 and the person weighing 218 can be more physically stronger than the one weighing 150.

THE GOOD

Currently I'm down 17 pounds! Yes I'm for real. This is why I believe why, I do a lot of strength training, some may know who have been following me for a while. Squats, KettleBells, Push-Ups. I'm a fan of strength and it helped me greatly. Also while there was drinking 6 bottles of water a day. My original room mate who was "awesome" as well got on me all the time about drinking water. Second day post up after I ate breakfast I would walk back and forth down the hall. I had my phone with my ear plugs like I was in the gym, walking back and forth. I was able to wash up, change my clothes all by my third day. I was walking straight up by my seventh day. Also I took "FUROMESIDE" spell check, it's a fluid reducer and helps with swelling, also I had six massages while I was there which helped greatly!!! These are a must. I had one last night here at home, and I had my husband watching YOUTUBE videos to learn how to do it. I'm not paying $65.00 a pop for something that can be learned by watching you tube. Well ladies that's about it! Any questions are concerns hit my up!! I will try and get back as soon as I can!!! xoxo : )

WHAT TO BRING!

A couple of people reached out to me on what to bring. For myself these are the number one items....

#1 YOUR OWN PAIN MEDS PERCOCET OR OXYCODONE
#2 MIDOL COMPLETE "You will get period like headaches that at times even percocet can't cure"
#3 DEET Mosquito wipes "AMAZON" very important
#5 Baby Wipes,Compression SOCKS
#6 YOUR OWN SNACKS/Especially protein drinks
#7 I PAD IF POSSIBLE, to watch movies etc.....These are my top things while it's still fresh on my mind if I can think of anything else I will add it.
#8 Pads in case you come on your period

Okay ladies I will hit yo'll back up with a review on the recovery house with pictures, and pictures of scar, by tomorrow. Still getting settled in but I like to update while things are still fresh on my mind! Also I went to give a BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE STRONG BEAUTIFUL LADIES I GOT TO MEET AT NEW LIFE RECOVERY!! OMG You guys were AMAZING!!! IT WAS SO NICE MEETING YOU! MUST STAY IN TOUCH!!! xoxox : ) : )

My Detailed Review of "New Life Recovery Home Stay" From: Feb 8th - Feb 18th "2016"

Hi Realself! Hope everyone is having a good week this far! I would like to share with you my honest review of my stay at "New Life Recovery Home" I'm going to try and be as detailed yet brief as possible. Okay first upon arriving the ladies were really sweet. Maria greeted me and was so bubbly and full of life. She was one of the workers who worked there. She got me comfortable showed me to my room gave me a really nice warm blanket and a big pillow to prop my feet on. So first impression was excellent. Now during my first three days it was hard, as far as my recovery. Much pain, you can hardly sit up in the bed, your almost like a baby, for example you need help sitting up, rolling to your side things of that nature. Although it was medical beds it was very uncomfortable. Okay each person has a call bell on their medical bed which was excellent. You push it and than an announcement is made throughout the house. For instance, "MEDICAL BED #6" and they would come in and tend to you. Now....the concern I had was during the first three days they wouldn't really check on you unless you hit the button, "So what if I'm passed out, fail on the floor etc, etc, I wouldn't see them until it was time to eat or take my meds. Now they did come in and do you vitals, give you your meds, let you know when it was time to eat....so basically "THE BASICS" yet you are being taken care of but that extra love and attention we get at home "NO'LL HERE WAS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT"

Cleanliness: During the first three days on a scale from 1 - 10 I would say the cleanliness was a "4". For instance it was a lot of women staying in the recovery house so tissues would be on the bathroom floor, trashcans filling up quickly, my dresser next to my medical bed a hot **** mess because I couldn't clean it myself. Another thing to take not on is the ration of workers to patients...At times there would be one worker on the night shift taking care of "10 Girls" however at night it was more quiet "BUT STILL" anything could happen. In all honestly I can say the longest I had to wait was no longer than "Three Minutes" for someone to come and and help me" .....Okay by my 4th day things took a dramatic turn....The owner "Marcel" ask all of us what she can do to improve on her recovery home. I was beyond speechless and admired her for her bravery....She the majority of all the women who was staying their this question....and the group that was their within the time frame I mentioned above was very "VOCAL" . My number one concern I explained to her I had was that during the first three days we are like babies. We really need that extra support, kindness, and understanding. Other ladies touched on the cleanliness etc, everyone had their own specific pet peeve.....Needless to stay by the 4th everything took a big turn around.....The workers were cleaning the house from TOP TO BOTTOM SO HARD, all you smelled was "BLEACH" & FABOULOUS the attention they were giving to the patients were short of amazing, especially to my second Roomate "Starfiredollz" she will tell you! They really got their act together and I really respect the owner for this.

Language Barrier: Okay ladies we have to do our part as well and be mature in the situation and realize "English" is some of these ladies second language. So it's easy for us to get turned up because they are not understanding us and then they get turned up because they are thinking we're being a *****. To make life SOOOOOOO much easier....download "GOOGLE TRANSLATE" through the "PLAY STORE" on your phone or however you wish you download it. Trust me ladies this is very important.....you can speak what you want into the phone in English and it will translate it in Spanish or you can type it in and it will translate. This will MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE between building rapport between you and the care givers. Just make an attempt to understand the very basics, trust it will take you a long way.

Okay so overall when I first went there on a scale from 1 - 10 I would rate the service at a "4" this was up to my third day. My last couple of days and after the meeting I would give the recovery home a "8 1/2". Could be even better now this was my rating upon leaving. So ladies our group got it taken care for yo'll who may be coming. Don't worry they got it together!! Also they took me to get my nails done while I was there, and took a group of us to the mall to shop, so the owner did try to make things better towards the middle of my stay.

More Pictures of New Life Recovery Home

Simply Beautiful!!

Quick Follow Up

This picture was taken probably three days post up, I can't fully remember. Still a little hunched.... My breast was still swollen and did not have on a bra because the strap in the back can mess up your form, where the lipo areas were.

Currently now I'm "Two Weeks Post Up" I will update with new pictures shortly......trying to catch up with everything...work, school, appointments etc...I Have a Doctors appointment today to get labs drawn to make sure everything is still good. Been feeling tired, so want to make sure my HEMO is straight...Also..Please ignore the background of the picture....a sister was hurting!! Happy planning, and healing everyone!!! : )

My Scare

Hi Ladies!! Hope everyone is doing good on this Thursday!! The weekend is almost here!! For myself I'm doing alright. I want to talk about the Faja. For the vets they are familiar with the "Faja" for the "newbies" such as myself I'm getting an up close and personal introduction. Okay...basically the "Faja" is a compression garment, and in the DR it is put on you immediately after surgery. The "Faja" is like the tightest spanx you ever wore times 10. The nurses there are pretty good at picking the size you need for your body, not only does the "Faja" give you a beautiful shape, it minimizes swelling resulting in lower risk of a "seroma" basically "a collection of fluid in your body which is more common in the abdomen area. Okay now.... I've been transitioning good with my "Faja" I started with stage one and graduated to stage 2 by my "seventh day post up". Okay STAGE 2 IS NO JOKE!!! Super Super Tight compression. So I was wearing my stage 2 with no problem, however the first day, did get some getting use to. Once I returned back home I took it off and my husband washed it than DRIED IT!!! Which was a big DON'T...."you should wash your faja out by hand and hang it up" at the time I was way to out of it to ensure it was being done right. So I'm like dang $150.00 flushed down the drain....so I put back on my "stage 1" faja which is still good but I was loving the compression I was getting with my stage 2. So I started browsing on Amazon and found the same Stage 2! I payed $150.00 in the DR for found it on Amazon for $84.00 basically almost 50% cheaper. Okay while I'm waiting for my new stage 2 Faja to come I started getting impatient because my stage 1 faja wasn't really supporting that much. Now this is where the entire evening went left......I grabbed my stage 2 faja that my husband shrunk by accident and thought to myself let me just try it on and see what happens, for I lost a couple of pounds and inches and thought perhaps I will be alright just until my new stage 2 faja came. OH BOY THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS and THIRSTY thing I did since having the surgery.....I first started with clamping the last hook from the bottom and it caught! I was like yes.....I can return my new FAJA once it comes and get back my $84.00......ok back to the problem....so I started clamping my Stage 2 faja all the way up AND IT FIT! Okay IT WAS EXTREMELY TIGHT, but at the time I wasn't using common sense, I was being vain.....I was thinking I want this waist as small as I can get it regardless of the discomfort.....so I wore my old shrunken stage 2 faja for the entire evening....I was walking around the house chillen, cleaning, cooking, running my mouth on the phone, etc etc....Okay Now....later that evening when I was about to get in the bed I noticed a wet spot on the bottom right side of my "Faja" I panicked because it was my drain.....NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN COMMON SENSE want to appear....I started stressing like, why did I put this thing on knowing it was to tight for me........yo'll I went into the bathroom and took it off and everything went BLACK and thank GOD I caught the sink with my hands to balance me up! I yelled to my husband, which gave him a heart attack to help me balance up straight, I was just standing there balancing myself up on the sink. IT WAS THE MOST SCARIEST FEELING and THE WORST PAIN I'VE BEEN IN SINCE THE SURGERY.....even with the FAJA off IT FELT LIKE IT WAS STILL ON MY BODY AND I WAS HAVING SHORTNESS OF BREATH.....if constantly felt like I never took the FAJA off like it was still literally on my body......as each second went by the tightness got tighter.....I'm like thinking to my self... WOW....I have to be taken to the ER for lack of common sense! Ok the feeling intensified and now it felt like a giant anaconda was draining the life out of me around my waist, I'm trying to fight back tears because I didn't want my husband to freak out. Eventually I was able to walk over to the bed with his assistance, and got in the bed with my knees up and arms folded on top of my head for the air supply. It took about 15 minutes for my heart rate and breathing to stabilize; however each minute that passed I was feeling better. My husband was beyond pissed because he couldn't figure out why I put it on when I knew it was to tight. So in conclusion yo'll please listen to your bodies and take this process slow and don't rush. Every one of our bodies are different. When you get your faja and it's to tight say something, don't be to hyped just because you can fit into a medium or small.....just because you can fit in it doesn't necessarily imply that you should wear it.....God only knows If I would of slept in that thing overnight, God only knows how my body would of re/acted when it was time to take it off. Also the pressure of the faja caused my drain to leak, the drain is fine now. Well ladies I promised I'm going to keep this post as REAL AND UP TO DATE AS POSSIBLE......I hope this post will help someone and prevent someone from going through the scare that I went through. I heard of girls passing out with the "FAJA" but I didn't think it would happen to me! Remember LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!!! YOUR WAIST WILL GET SMALLER....I'm okay now and feeling much better. Lesson learned...it's not that serious!!! Talk to you soon!!! xoxo : )

Labs Are In!!

Hello Realself!!! It's FRIDAY!!! Wish I could go out and celebrate but still in recovery mode! Well a couple of days ago I got labs taken with my Doctor to make sure everything was okay because I've been feeling tired and out of it. To make a long story short my Hemo dropped down to 10.2, before the surgery it was 12.3 so not seriously bad, but bad enough where I'm now anemic and feeling very tired. Also my "Ferritin, Serum" which if not mistaken is protein in the blood that regulates iron is EXTREMELY high at "340" and the normal range is 15 - 150. The effects of this are...stomach pain, heart palpitations or chest pain, unexplained weakness, joint pain, and unexplained fatigue! And just imagine "unknowingly" I had all this going on and squeezing my butt into a shrunken stage 2 "FAJA" thank God everything turned out for the best! : ) I have a follow up appointment on Monday with my Doctor to see what can be done to get my iron levels back to normal. Hopefully by then I have enough energy to post some pics!! I've just been so tired. That's it ladies! Have a great weekend and talk to you soon!! : ) xoxo

Hospitalized Five days in ER Surgical Unit

Hi Everyone, im going to try and update and hit on all the facts, my next update im going to try and go for a video because its quicker.

******Disclaimer *********
This is some real stuff im about to talk about, if u feel its may be to much for u, read at a time u feel u will be able to process what im about to say *******************

Okay 1st and far mos . t im not blaming Fatima Almonte for this, the reason why is because I wasn't responsible enough as I should of been in my post op instructions.....now if I would have been this post would of went in another direction, so again She did her job, I did not******

Ok I came close to loosing my life in all of this and I know the only reason why im here is from the abundance of prayers and the faith and trust in God that I have*******

Ok last Friday I wasn't feeling good in the evening and went to the ER, when I went I was having shortness of breath, they were afraid I had blood clots in my lungs, everything went so fast and the next thing I now im strapped into ambulance going to a more advanced Surgical unit, to make a long story short I had infected fluid traveling throughout my body at an alarming rate, chest area, vagina area, stomach. ...its been the worst experience of my life, im not going to go into much detail about that, they had to open me back up along my incision line, and drain out all this infected bacterial fluid, my stomach was so red and hot to the touch. I have an open hole in my stomach on the right hand side : ( however its healing really fast! Thank God......now im praying they dont have to cut me again on the other side because they found a little more infected fluid,

Now the question? Why did this happen? I honestly believe it started when my drain started to leak, and putting on that tight ass faja........think about it, we have a hole in our body from the drain.....next you have this extremely tight garment on top of that hole being pressed down, unfortunately I was one of the low percentage of people who got sick
and was careless with my aftercare.**********ok moving forward Friday will be a week for me in the hospital. .....ladies and gents Please look below and keep these things in mind!!!!!!

#1 Try very hard to get your drain removed why you are in the DR, even if u have to stay an x tra couple of days. Because once u leave their they pretty much wash their hands of you, unless everything is going peachy.

#2 On

continued

More detailed post up instructions.......

#2 When leaving DR, on the four hour flight bck, get up and wlk, even if u go to the bathroom and dont need to go, because sitting still can cause blood clots, even though we get the shots, u still need circulation.

#3 As soon as u get back to the states get labs drawn!!!!!!!! I dont give a damn if u feel like super women, u need to ensure you have no infections emerging, see how low your hemo dropped, and chk your blood cells.

continue

SORRY doing this from my phone,

#4 I think....If you see any leaking from your drain go to ER as soon as possible dont overlook this, this fluid is toxic if it travels to other parts of your body

#5 Faja use common sense

#6 Try very hard to continue your messages, and do not watch youtube and get someone to do it u need a professional

I pray this information will help others and prevent any complications or deaths. The only reason why im here again is from prayers and support and the prayers I received from u guys. Im not going to touch on the details of my pain or post pics because I haven't even seen it my husband has and doctors but I cant bring myself to look at it. All I can say these last five days has been hell and thats putting it "very mildly"

Now, I did reach out to Lesley, attempting to get in contact with another Doctor who was very sweet and on Almonte team, and told me to what's app her if I had any questions. Of course at the ER I didn't have that info on me, I reached out to Her and briefly explained what was going on and received no feedback at all. Not even "grl I hope you will be alright" NOTHING and mind u I been here for five days.......now this is my thing I understand they have to worry about the girls that are there and shes extremely busy trust me I get that. But compassion for another human being is not asking for to much, however im good because I did my research and know this comes with the territory. Again I want to thank everyone for their love and support. I always said I wanted to help people from the beginning when I started this post. If anyone had to go through this I rather I 've the first and last because im strong and can take it. I truly feel God is working through to help women and prevent death and complications, like I said my next update im shooting for a video. Lov yoll stay safe and blessed, im much better thank God 'll y I can go home soon : )

One more thing

When my labs was taken last week "it was for iron only" full labs wasn't drawn until I was submitted to the ER, that's why I say "get full labs taken of everything" as soon as u get back home.......this could of easily prevented the hell my body is recovering from

Fifth Week Update Part 1: Diagnoses "Cellulitis And Abscess of Trunk"

Hello Everyone!! I hope everybody is doing well with their planning and recovery. For myself these last couple of weeks has been some of the most challenging weeks I ever had. The good news is that I'm finally starting to feel GOOD!!! : ) Thank GOD. I feel so blessed and grateful at this point. Yesterday I went for a walk to my neighborhood park and it felt great. I'm trying to increase my endurance day by day. I can finally take a shower today!!! I can't believe it's been almost two months without a shower, that was so not cool!

Okay let me get down to business with the update. Much has happen in the last couple of weeks but as always I made a promise to be real and up front with everyone sharing the good, bad, and the ugly. I have to keep it 100. Alright I was diagnosed with "Cellulitis and Abscess of Trunk" to make a long story short I developed an horrible infection that if wasn't caught in time would of developed into either a "staph" infection or "mersa" sadly some of the ladies who lost their lives from this surgery developed these infections because the infections were either not treated in time or not treated effectively.... so I THANK GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS that I survived this and made it to the hospital in time. I LOVE MY HUSBAND so much because the day I was admitted I did not want to go but he kept telling me I needed to be seen. During the first two days I was treated with some very strong "antibiotics" to stop the spread of the infection because the surgeons at Sentara did not want to have to cut me back open if they didn't have to; unfortunately the antibiotics could not stop the infection and the infection was starting to spread way to fast. So on the third day I had to get cut open and all the poison "infection" had to get drained out of my body. Which left me with an open hole on the lower part of my stomach, the consequence of this was I had to do a "wet and dry" for a couple of days and than transitioned unto a "wound vac" and now I have an "acqua seal"....Okay basically "wet and dry" is you have an open wound that is big and the healing has to start from the inside out, they stuff gauz inside to help mend the tissues back together, which "WAS THE WORST PAIN EVER" than I transitioned to the "wound vac" which is when the nurse place a seal inside the wound with a little hole, and than a suction is placed over it and the wound vac drains any additional fluid and the seal helps in recovery in order for the wound to keep healing from the inside out. I was taken off the wound vac on Wednesday : ) THANK GOD....because I had to carry this device around with me 24/7 sleep with it and everything. My wound now.... my husband and family is telling me it looks like I took a horrible fall and scraped my stomach real bad on the lower right hand side, sort of like a bad knee scrape with a slit "cut" going across it. And NO I still have not seen it. I'm going to look at it today and have the nurse take a pictures since it healed up so good, I just couldn't see my body exposed and open, but thank God it's healing and I'm strong enough to look at it and post pictures of it after I'm seen today. So basically when I post the picture here it will be my first time seeing it as well. It was just to much for me to see. Needless to say with all of this, I feel so happy to be recovering and to have my health return back to normal!!! Thank you Jesus!!

Now again......What the hell happen??? You know my family was getting upset with me because they feel like I was taking to much ownership of the problem. Because they are trying to figure out why was the fluid infected to begin with? My thing is this, I'm a very honest real person. My problem did not occur until after I left the DR. Now if I was sick in the DR and was having problems I would be more inclined to say, okay something happen over there; however once I got home and my drain started leaking that's when things went left and I should of went to the hospital right away. I'm assuming that when the leak started "my hole was exposed" and some where in between that's when the infection started. So basically this is my theory and the only thing that seems logical; however I'm not a Doctor or a nurse. The Doctors at Sentara could not exactly tell me what happen either and at this point honestly I'm just happy to be here so I don't spend to much time thinking about it.

As of today, all my infection is gone!! : ) Each day I feel better and better and have more energy. I'm just happy I can get up in the morning and get my girls dressed for school because at times I would just lay in the bed because I did not have enough energy to move, and this is due to #1 pain and #2 my Hemo dropping all the way down to "9.2" which was from the hospital stay and all the blood they kept taking and than coming on my period why I was in the hospital. Plus my thyroid levels are all over the place. For my iron I'm taking 325 mg Ferrus Sulfate....twice daily. With all this being said I'm just happy that I'm improving : ) and have enough energy to update! Also I have to give a big shout out to all the Nurses and Doctors at Sentara Norfolk General I LOVE YO'LL they took such good care of me and I'm blessed to be home and seek medical treatment here in the states... and that this unfortunate event did not happen in the DR! It gives me chills thinking about it.

Update Part 2: A Healthy Body is a Beautiful Body

Now lets talk about some happy stuff!!!
My body is on point! I'm beyond happy! My current weight now fluctuates between 176 - 183 depending on how swollen I'm. My clothes are smothering me!! It's so weird to be on this side of the fence.....I'm telling yo'll...having to go through the hell I went through "with jacked up results".... I think I really would of had a break down! Almonte way surpassed my expectations. I love the way I look because it's natural and beautiful and for myself that is the look I wanted because the "classics" never go out of style baby!

One funny thing when I went for a walk yesterday and was waiting to cross the street, cars literally stopped in the middle of the street to let me walk cross, it's hard to explain. It's not like I was already walking I was just simply standing there and made no effort to cross until the street was clear. I'm thinking to myself, yo'll wrong as hell LOL if it was two months ago my butt still would of been standing there waiting for the cars to pass LOL. You know it's all good though. It's sad people do treat you different the more attractive you look and it's sad how shallow some people can be. But oh well! It is what it is. I promise I will post pictures soon, please give me a little more time, because it took much effort to just simply post. God Bless Yo'll take care of yourself!!! Have a great weekend!! Talk to you soon!! xoxo

#AhealthyBodyisaBeautifulBody!

Hello Everyone!! Happy Easter 2016!! : ) : )

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Easter Sunday!! Everything on my end is going much better! Currently I'm experiencing all kinds of weird sensations, itching, pulling, stretching LOL it's crazy. I've been doing research and I'm reading that it's all normal! : ) I read that during the six week mark it's a term for this called the "awakening" LOL, where your nerves and tissues are trying to rejuvenate back together, in the process there is going to be all kinds of crazy sensations! Trying hard to get use to it but at times it can be extremely uncomfortable. As far as my wound I have two more weeks of seeing my nurse and I should be completely about healed!! I'm so happy because this will put me at my two month mark and I can start working out again!! So excited for that, but I'm going to take it slow. I'm not going to incorporate strength until June! I'm doing everything by the books this go around!! Well that's about it guys, just wanted to give a quick update. Stay blessed, do your research and be responsible in all that you do!! God Bless xoxo Also if anyone have any questions for me please feel free to ask.

P.S My current measurements are
5'6
Bust 38 DD
Waist 31
Hips 40

"Officially a size 12" trying to hit a "10" for the summer!!

Also something really weird I lost so much weight after surgery it was crazy, however I gained the wait back I lost, and it wasn't due to eating, most likely "swell hell"you can really see the difference in this picture and the one with the blue dress. My current weight is "186" in this picture, my lowest weight was "176" after surgery", my goal is to hit 163 by my birthday "September 14" but I'm just blessed and grateful that I made it out the 200's, taking this one day at a time! Talk to you soon!!

Oh also, I did hear from "Lesley" Dr Almonte assistant. She did reach out about my health and I'm very happy about that. Better late than never.

Current Picture

Not sure what happen!

Height: 5'6
Weight: 186
Bust 36 DD
Waist 31
Hips 40

Size 12

Update!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello everybody!! Wanted to do a quick update!! Everything is going pretty good. I'm almost 100% healed up!! I started working back out and I LOVE IT!! At the end of my workout I do swell but it's not as bad as I expected. I have to get back strict with my routine and diet. I have gained a couple of pounds and trying hard to shake them which should be no problem especially now that I'm working out! I do notice that my weight gain is going to my hips which ISN'T BAD but I have to be careful because I'm "pre-diabetic" so I can't push my luck!! Trust me I love how the 180's look on me but for my health I'm trying to hit "165" I would like to get into a normal BMI range. Other than than everything is fine. Now ladies, your husband boyfriend, friends etc may trip on you a little over the "NEW YOU". My husband thought I was going to be some type of DIVA LOL, I told him look I'm the same person it's not even that serious. When I first met him I was 155 so I don't even know why he's tripping. I think he was just use to seeing me overweight for so long he thought in his mind I was going to be "THE NUMBER 1 TWERKER AT THE CLUB" LOL. So ladies with this being said give people around you time to adjust because it will most likely come to a bigger shock to them rather yourself. I uploaded some pictures for you guys so you can see my comparisons..... waaaayyy from the beginning "2014"...Man this has been a long journey for me; however I'm genuinely confident and happy and it's a great feeling!! Have to give a shout out to ALMONTE she gave my body LIFE!!!!!!! Also on another note, I provided a link to the "Stage 2 Faja's" they use in the DR. These things are a beast! I hate when I hear women wasting money on compression garments!! I'm telling you it gets no better than these!! Well that's about it!! I will update in about month or so with an update. I wish everyone nothing but the very best! God Bless! Stay positive, focused and strong as always if you have any questions let me know! XOXO
#BEASTMODE

**Oh by the way, the ladies who are battling with their weight KEEP PUSHING!! Please don't ever give up!! You are not alone!! I've been there I know it's ruff just don't ever quit, it's not worth it!! One day, One goal at at time!!!** GOD BLESS HUGS

OOPPS Forgot the FAJA'S!!!

Same Stage 2 "FAJA" Used in the Dominican Republic!!

My Three Month Update

Hello Realself! Hope everyone is doing well. First I want to extend a warm thank you to the "RealSelf Community". I want to extend another warm thank you to everyone who has encouraged and motivated me through this entire process. It's been a struggle but I'm now comfortable in my own skin and I'm excited that my physical appearance is now the least of my concerns. I have to stay focused and positive and ensure that at all times my inner beauty matches my outer while helping, encouraging, and trying to be a blessing to others in the process. Well with that being said here is my update!

Measurements:
My current measurements
38 DD Bust, 28 Waist, 40 Hip
Size 10 "Still can't believe this"

Swelling:
Not really, every now and than in the evening. I no longer wear the FAJA.... I do sleep in my corset. Once I started wearing the corset the inches started to drop much faster. The GYM!! I have been HORRIBLE with this. For one as some of you know I suffer from "Hypothyroidism" and after the surgery MY LEVELS WENT BERZERK, so right now I experience horrible mood swings which makes it hard for me to focus at times. I'm pushing through this however it is extremely difficult but I knew with this condition there may be consequences with this surgery so I can't complain. I just have to shake it off and keep pushing until my levels return back to normal. So with that being said anyone out there with THYROID PROBLEMS please be aware after surgery you may experience some difficulty. Other than that everything is going great! I do have imperfections in my body of course, but I'm done with surgery. So whatever the gym don't get oh well! Oh also I still get weird tightening and little burning sensations along my sides that has not gone away yet but it's no way near like it was. I'm like about 10% back to feeling fully normally which isn't bad after three months! Well that's about it! God Bless all of you! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. I will update again probably around my six month mark!!
Love Yo'll
Stay Encouraged and Blessed!!
xoxo

Faja:
No longer wear my Faja, I can't take it. I'm now wearing a steel boned corset which I love. I got on amazon prime and I will attach a picture, it really helps pulls in the shape. ITS A BEAST!

Happy Mothers Day May 2016!! God Bless All You Beautiful Mothers : )

I know his site is for surgery and updates, but from time to time I like to send some encouragement. I want to take the time and wish all you beautiful moms out there a "Happy Mothers Day" as a mom I understand the challenges and obstacles we face. I have two daughters ages 11 and 7 and I love them so much. I truly do. They really push me to be a better women and to love harder. They have really changed my life for the better and I love them dearly. May you mom's continue to stay strong and encouraged!! You got this!! Have a wonderful Mothers Day Weekend!! **A women of substance is a women of power, a women of positive influence and a woman of meaning** Author Unknown

Fifth Month Update: Part 1 Weight Management

Happy Summer Everyone! I hope everyone summer is off to a great start! I wanted to share some information with you guys. As I promise I will always keep this post up to date as much as possible. I may not post often but when I do post I pray that it's valuable to someone. Okay a few topics I would like to touch on is weight management, scar therapy, and the FAJA!

Weight Management:

I can't stress how important it is to get to the best healthier version of yourself you can achieve prior to getting this surgery done. There are numerous beneficial aspects to this of course but the number one rule is SAFETY! I know many of us thicker girls "MYSELF" included get very excited about the Dominican Republic because they hook up some "thick sisters" Yaaaass they do; however not all surgeons there have our best interest at heart. The heavier a person is the more longer they will most likely have to be put under anesthesia, which makes the possibility of blood clots very high. Honestly in my opinion I would not consider anyone getting a Tummy Tuck, or BBL who is 50 pounds over their recommended weight. For instance a person who is 5'6 weighing 220 pounds is 67 pounds over the recommended BMI.... aim for at least 50 or below "minimum" so instead of "220" try to hit at least "213". Remember this surgery helps "sculpts" the body so apparently the smaller the body the better the sculpting and the more accurately a surgeon can acquire a "close to perfection" outcome. Another important take on this is that if a person is not disciplined in their diet and physical fitness these same qualities will follow a person after their surgery and can risk jeopardizing their results. Which leads me to the next point which is:

Where does the weight go?

After liposuction and a Tummy Tuck or BBL, if a person is not disciplined and gain weight, the weight has to go somewhere! For myself my weight fluctuated between 176 - 188 and I'm 5'6. When my weight increased to 188 my "profile pic" I love the size don't get me wrong; however I have underlying health concerns so it's a little to much weight for my body.....Anyhow moving on, the 10 - 15 pound weight gain had to go somewhere! And it went straight to my arms and butt! My arms are my problem area, and my butt is flat LOL; however the weight gain made my butt look bigger as if I had a BBL : ), although my arms got bigger which I didn't like because I'm not trying to look like a line backer playing for the NFL LOL.....okay seriously it's not that bad but if I didn't catch the weight gain before it got worse it could have went left real quick. Thank God I'm disciplined and no stranger to diet and exercise. Oh also so weird my "NECK" got a little THICKER during this weight fluctuation!! CRAZY!! Trust me I dropped the weight real quick because it's not about to go down like that LOL....Okay all this to say is PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY!! IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT THE WEIGHT HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE so stay disciplined and take care of yourself before and after this procedure.

Fifth Month Update: Part 2 Scar Therapy/Preventing & Controlling Scarring

Scar Therapy!!

Okay after my procedure my Tummy Tuck incision was perfection!! Beautiful line right above my pelvic bone!! Yaaaasss Almonte, okay a few months later I discovered I have Keloid type skin : (
I noticed my scar became really dark and slightly raised. As some of you may know who follow my review I'm really big on research. I researched all these scar therapy products such as embrace, scar away to name a few. To make a very long story short the number one thing they have in common was simply "silicone strips" honestly from "MY PERSPECTIVE AND WHAT HAS WORK FOR ME AGAIN FOR WHAT HAS WORKED FOR ME all you need is

#1 Medical Removal Silicone Tape "Amazon" $3.00
#2 Bio-Oil over thousands of positive reviews "Amazon" $11.89 LOVE THIS STUFF
#3 100 % pure coconut oil "Local beauty Store" $2.99
#4 100% pure shea butter "Local beauty Store" $2.99

What I have been doing for the last month is making a base with the coconut oil, shea butter, and bio oil, mixing it together and putting it in a very small plastic container, I rub it on my scar in the morning and before I go to bed at night. After the oil dissolves into my skin I add the silicone tape on my incision and it seals the incision. Since I've been doing this the discoloration is getting lighter and my scar is thinning returning back to normal!!!! : )
: ). I'm so happy because the way I'm healing I know for sure I can get a tattoo cover up during my one year post up! I would recommend for those who are interested to try it, for it's doing wonders for me and for all under $20.00 versus $80.00 + please.....nobody got time for that! Also those with minimal scarring I would still recommend this as a "preventative measure" for we really do not know how our scars will heal in the months to come. The earlier the better!

**Side Note**
A little background to why this works is that the "Silicone" helps to prevent growth of scar tissue and helps to flatten scars. As for the Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, & Bio-Oil please research these for yourself to see if they me a good fit for you! I love natural products that actually work!!

Fifth Month Update: Part 3/ The FAJA

In my humble opinion MARIA E FAJA is the best training garment out there. I Love this brand they are amazing. At one point I stopped wearing my FAJA for a few weeks and started wearing a waist trainer. The problem with the waist trainer is that the medal wires inside indented my stomach. Basically the skin was much to sensitive and still molding and I needed to jump back into the FAJA. I did not get a BBL, but wearing the FAJA so much it actually lifted and reshaped it! These things are golden, they are uncomfortable but they are the BEST!! At times I feel guilty because people be looking so hard and I feel fake LOL, because its not me but the garment! The garment really does give an illusion of a BBL, and for the women that actually had the procedure....COULD GRACIOUS the FAJA GIVES THE BBL LIFE~!! LOL. For those interested in more about the FAJA I provided a link above.

Alright that's about it on this side! Stay blessed and encouraged! I will upload some new pictures at my sixth month mark which IS NEXT MONTH!!! I can't believe it's been six months already! I'm waiting to upload pictures because I like to space my pictures out for myself and others to see real comparisons. Oh and whats crazy is that I get so many compliments on my legs LOL which is funny because I didn't get those done I got my stomach done LMAO. Oh well it's all good! Guess when we get that waist snatched everything starts to look good ;)

Until Next Time!! Stay Blessed and Encouraged!! : )
Xoxo Hugs : ) All the way from the VA!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So worth the 12 year wait! First I made the 100% correct choice. Would I recommend, without a doubt. Even with not being able to get all my procedures done she worked on my body and created art. Down to earth and so is her team. Stunning beautiful women. At one of my follow up appointments I had so much fun, they were in there laughing and joking while checking on my wounds and wrapping me, like for real, I can only imagine how funny they are when there together. My Hemo was 12.3 and she put my health first and told me no to getting everything I wanted done. Friendly And approachable. Professional and detailed as well as fashionable "LOL" had to add that! Traveling all the way from the USA to Dominican Republic was worth it to have Dr almonte work on me. I was about to ask that lady for her autograph. God Bless you Dr Almonte for keeping us safe and protected and our health first!!