5'10 Mommy of Two Breastfeed - Virginia Beach, VA

Decided to do a review last minute because this...

Decided to do a review last minute because this site has been extremely helpful these past few weeks as I've gotten closer to my surgery date.

I'm 30 mother of two (5 and 18 mo). I have a tall athletic and curvy body. I'm doing the breast aug to gain the boobage I've had before kids and weigh loss.

I am going with 550cc HP mentor gel implants. Being that I have a taller frame and curvy to become more portioned to my body.

So the girls are here. I'm still extremely...

So the girls are here. I'm still extremely swollen and it looks like they are in my armpits but we started massaging yesterday. It's painful but hoping it helps as the days go by. It's definitely more painful then I expected. Everything is so tight it's my back and arms that bother me the most. I'm just ready for them to drop abs the swelling to go down. My PS used 650cc HP mentor gel implants. We were going for 550cc but he felt the 650 was a better fit. I'm tall so hopefully I carry it well.

Uodate

A week has passed and I'm feeling great!!! Getting around great and really loving the change. 650 HP Mentor Gel. Massages are feeling good. They are still high but PS says they are doing great.

Week 3

Feeling great and cleared to work out!!! Been doing the elliptical and all lower body stuff. Listening to my body and taking it easy. PS says they are looking great. I'm ready for these bad boys to drop already!!!! This is the hardest thing to be patient with I just wanna see my end result like yesterday.

Six Weeks post op

This week was huge it's seemed like they changed over night. I'm feeling confident in my clothes now, not looking so weird!!! Anxious to see more progress.

2 months update!!!

What a change has been made with my new beauties. I'm so happy with the progress, they look and feel great. I often look like damn that's me!!!! I was measured at a 36DD yesterday. The lady brought me a DDD but it was a bit loose in the cup. They feel huge naked or in a bathing suit too but I feel they are easy to cover as well. I couldn't be happier at this point.

7 months post op

Been awhile, sorry ladies, these are from the last two months. I love them!!!!

Forgot to post the pictures

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I've met with Dr. Bounds after meeting with 5 other PS. I had already had all my questions answered from previous meetings and was there just to get a feel for him and the staff. I had loved his before and after results and waited the longest to see him, which I'm glad I did. He really goes over the procedure in a way that was never done in previous consults, drawing pictures and all. His staff was great as well.