33 Year Old Mom Who Breastfed 3. Virginia Beach, VA

I've always thought about having my breast done...

I've always thought about having my breast done but I confidently made my full B's work. That was until I breast fed all 3 of my children. They left me with damn near nothing. For the past 11 years I've been stuffing my bra. I NEVER go out without my cutlets. My husband promised that when he returned from Qatar (U. S. NAVY) that I could get them done and a new dishwasher. LOL. The dishwasher arrived today and my surgery is Monday!! I'm so excited and So Nervous. The kids are at their grandma house for two weeks and my husband was able to take two days off to care for me. I did explain to my daughter who I'm very close to and honest with that I was "fixing" my breast (she definitely would have asked because she's seen me naked). My boys are 5 and 6 who know what they will think. I'm getting 430/445 saline. This website has really helped me through this life changing experience. I can't wait to look like a woman and fit my clothes and even wear sexy lingerie!!!!!

So close!!!!!

Tonya just called from Dr. Hubbard office. She just went over some pre op instructions with me. I can't believe this is really happening. I know this weekend is going to go by so slow. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.

Wish Pics

If I could be close to any of these I'd be happy.

Monday Please Hurry!!!!!

I didn't sleep well last night. Because I've been so nervous about Monday. My husband took me to lunch and shopping for things we'll need next week. I thought it would get my mind off the surgery but of course it didn't. I ended up fussing him out because I felt like he didn't understand. He's been Great through it all so I felt really bad. I apologized and we're good again. I talked to my favorite aunt and she reminded me how sexy I'm gonna be!!!! I'm Excited again I just really need Monday to hurry.

Can't Wait

Today was much better. I'm really excited about how great I'm going to look. I'm hoping I can get some sleep tonight but I doubt that happens. I'm just ready for my new breast! I also cut my cutlets up and threw them away!!!!!!!

I made it!!

I'm so happy, they're going to look So Good once they D&F. I'll talk about the surgery later, I just wanted to show the girls off.

more pics

The Best Thing I've Ever Done For Myself!!!

I was actually calm on our way to the office. A couple tears fell after I talked to my kids but it wasn't a full cry so that was good. I remember going into the operating room and the nurses cleaning me off. Then the anesthesiologist put the mask on me and I woke up in recovery. I stayed about 45 min and we were off. My biggest complaint was my arms hurting, they still hurt. It hurt to take deep breathes or laugh (I laugh a lot). It hurts to sit up or stand up on my own. Hubby's helping but he goes back to work tomorrow. The pain isn't unbearable. I slept off and on last night and went to my post op this morning. Dr. Hubbard said I look good! His nurse showed me and my husband how to do the massages and I have another appt on Friday. I haven't been nausea which is rare for me with pain pills. I'm So Happy with the results!!!! Hubby is too!! I just saw him on Groupon looking at costumes.

What I got

445 left 435 right saline. Under the muscle, periareola. I'm 5'3, 140 Lbs

best thing I've done for me

I'm finally feeling better. Last week was tough but Worth It! I'm still sitting high and patiently waiting to D&F. They are so beautiful, I cant believe they belong to me. They're a little bigger than I wanted but who's complaining???? I have a lot of exciting things going on in my life. I've been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years (catering on the side). My youngest is starting Kindergarten Sept 2nd and I'm Finally starting Culinary School Sept 29th! I've been waiting so long, Sadly my chef's jacket was baggy in the front. I Can't Wait To Fill It out!!!!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon