On the Road to Becoming a Mancoll Doll. Virginia Beach, VA

I am doing a two part bbl and tt to prevent longer...

I am doing a two part bbl and tt to prevent longer healing. I was always small (petite) growing up I used to wish that I could gain weight never could get over 98lbs but once I started having children the weight went all to my stomach and stayed. I am writing this review 2 days after my bbl and I'm loving it hoping I don't loose to much volume and most of my fat survive the transfer. Spending my time resting on my stomach and walking every few hours. No seriously unbearable pain just extremely sore and full of fluid. Dr. Mancoll told me to milk the fluid down while in the shower to help get it out. I have one jp drain. I really can't think of any cons because I expected the soreness now I just have to wait on time to heal and fluff trying to not touch my rear as I want to save as many fat cell as possible. Oh yeah and he gave me hips. I will post a review to the tt in December. Dr. Mancoll is the BEST!!!

Day 5 post op bbl

Ok so the past 4 days have been something very sore all over dr. Mancoll said he put 1000cc in one cheek and approximately 950 in the other my behind is FULL. I have been laying on my stomach mostly and some what on my sides. I had to stop taking the percocet as I am allergic to the so I had to do benadryl with them and I feel like that had me tired alot so I switched to extra strength Tylenol today and it seems to do the job without making me sleepy. I had my first bm I used a back roll under my thighs to sit on the toilet and I feel like that alone has made me feel better. I can't walk normally still due to stiffness. I'm trying to think of everything that I feel could help others because I used this forum for so long in my planning stages I just wanted to give back. I will try to post more tomorrow after my first post op appointment and hopefully pictures too. It's hard to take good ones by myself.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mancoll is very easy to talk to, answer every question you may have in detail. He did not promise something that he couldn't achieve. His bedside manner is great my entire experience so far has been excellent.