Desperately needs help! Virginia Beach, VA

Soooo I have been thinking about this for a while....

Soooo I have been thinking about this for a while. Unfortunately unlike my sisters I was not blessed in this department and they teased me my whole life so here I am at 36 and 6 children later. I desperately need and want a change! I go to Hawaii in spring for a family reunion and I want to look and feel good about myself. I haven't met with the doctor yet but I intend to soon. I have decided to go with Dr. Mancoll seen great things and his credentials and place of business is legit. I would like to stay under 7,000 so I hope I can. I'll keep you informed

Change of heart ??

Okay Ladies soooooo..... I have changed my mind. After research and talking with other specialists I would benefit first from a mommy makeover! Well I guess after 6 children and I breastfed them all ages between 3-17! I'm left with the aftermath! Which isn't pretty! I'm looking for a doctor again that has the crudentials as well as the skills to hook me up! March 14th I leave to Hawaii to my brothers wedding and I have tons of family there so I definitely wNt to look great! My weigh in this morning was 196.6 however I need to get to 160-170 before my surgery. I plan on having it this October!!! So here we go!!!! I'll upload pics ladies! And it looks like we'll be going through the process together ????????????????????

On the fence!!!

I'm constantly debating in my head. The tummy tuck before and after are absolutely amazing however, I'm still uncertain about it. I'm really have been trying to lose as much as possible and tighten as much as I can and then I will consider it. I'm at this point leaning towards either breast augmentation or breast fat transfer. I've breastfed 6 children and I think they've had enough. As I lose more and more weight they deflate even more and that I know I can't tighten at all unfortunately gravity is not my friend! So the girls truly need a pick me up. I've lost 36 pounds so far in about 2 months. I noticed dr. Salama has a special right now. Maybe??? ???? Waiting for a phone call from there office. I'll keep you all informed!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Have not met thus yet! However I am still interviewing several doctors.