37yrs Old. 4 Kids, I'm a 34 Small B - Marietta, GA

Today is the day. I'M SO EXCITED !!!!! Dr....

Today is the day. I'M SO EXCITED !!!!! Dr. Coldwell has been amazing and his staff is super fantastic. Anticipated all my needs every step of the way. I'll post some pictures real soon. I go in at 2:00pm. I want the side boob look. I chosen 425 cc's should I go bigger. Any one with some insight would be appreciated.

Just had surgery

I got married and started having children at, I never know what it was like to have nice full breast. my boobs just looked like deflate balloons. Just had surgery yesterday afternoon and I can't wait to see what they look like. I went from a 36b to 480 ccs of mentor saline . I know they are going to be big. Just hope they arte not too boo.

8 days old

Not so much pain any more. But still allot of swelling . Can't wait for them to drop some. Love them. I am so glad I made this decision.

1 & 1/2 months later 480ccs & not a D

Ok so they have dropped mostly. Right one is still being a little stubborn. But she's coming along nicely. I love the way I look in clothes. No more padded bras. Whoooo hoo:) I ess hoping for a D going with 480 but that's not the way they turned out. I'm definitely a very full C cup. Still love them and do not regret it at all. Dr. Colgrove is amazing.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Colgrove,& his staff have been absolutely wonderful. Dr Colgrove was super nice and patient with me being so indecisive. I could decide on the perfect size for me. His entire staff was so accommodating. Answering all my questions. They anticipated ask my needs before and after surgery. . I would recommend him to everyone.