My 50th Birthday Present to Myself - Ridgewood, NJ

Hello, I'm a 50 year old male who just had a full...

Hello, I'm a 50 year old male who just had a full tummy tuck. Here is my quick version of my story:
I was over weight for most of my like an done day I just had enough. At my heaviest i was around 240/250 lbs. In 2001 I decided I needed to do something about it, so I did. I became a runner and lost 60 lbs! So from the year 2000 until present I regularly exercise and run up to 30 miles a week. I completed 12 marathons to date etc.
So leading up to my surgeries, even with all the exercise I had spots that were never going to go away with diet or running. So I had Lipo Suction last year and the Doctor removed 2 liters of fat! The Doctor suggested we wait a year to see if the skin would recoil after the weight loss. Some of the skin recoiled but never fully. I then underwent a full tummy tuck to remove the loose skin and I'm in my recovery period. six weeks since my surgery and things are looking great and I feel amazing!
Since I removed the excess fat and skin my running has gotten better. I recommend this surgery to anyone who works out regularly and still not getting the results they are looking for

Question about weight gain

Hello Everyone! I have a question about weight gain. After surgery i gained about 12-15 lbs?? I run about 40 miles a week and exercise regularly. I still have some swelling and its been 2 months. Although weight gain seems large my size hasn't increased?? has anyone experienced anything like this?? Its driving me nuts!
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ganchi is a amazing plastic surgery with a wonderful staff. She was with me every step of the way pre and post surgery