Tattoos Which Need to Go - Austria

Hi everyone! I got 2 tattoos some years ago (4-5)...

Hi everyone!

I got 2 tattoos some years ago (4-5) and I didn't like them some time later. So last year, I had both covered up, same thing, I ended up not liking these either. Now I'm looking into tattoo removal. I am currently based in Vienna, Austria. I already had an appointment with a doctor who has the newest picoway laser. She told me I would need at least 15(!!!) treatments to clear the tattoo completely, which is crazy. now im thinking about lightening them up enough to have a DECENT cover up. Btw i'm a tattoo person, i have 6 tattoos, but these 2 just make me sick. i also read about the skinial method (which exists in Austria) but I'm a bit sceptic. What do you guys think? Any advices? best wishes :)

P.S : they leg tattoo i want to remove is the dark spot, the rest i want to keep. The leg tattoo i want to remove is about 10x7 cm and veryyyy dark.

On my arm the tattoo has some white ink, any advices or reviews on this kind of color?