22 Years Old, 5'1, 118lbs, Petite but Athletic Build, 375cc HP Mentor or Natrelle? - Victoria, BC

I just went to my 2nd breast augmentation...

I just went to my 2nd breast augmentation consultation with a different surgeon than from my 1st and I'm happy to say I think I've found the doctor most suitable for me! He was VERY informative - - much more informative than the last doctor I had seen. Actually, I didn't even get to meet the doctor. My consultation was with a nurse so I was very upset (would like to speak to the person who would actually be working on me, thank you! Waste of $100..) I was very pleased as we listened to my every concern and has an answer for everything. I'm currently a 32A/B and I am hoping to achieve the look of a FULL C, small D? My measurements came up to 12cm so he had suggested I stay in the 350cc-375cc range, round gel high profile, under the muscle. He uses both Mentor and Natrelle. Is there a big difference between the 2? Does this size of implant sound about right for the look I'm hoping to achieve. I'm SO excited, September 22 cannot come any sooner!

Wish boobs

Just a few pictures of the looks I'm hoping to achieve!

Before pics w/o bra

Just a few before pictures without a bra on. Bye bye, little boobies!!

Day 1 post op before and after!

Surgery went amazing yesterday! Dr. Gray was extremely comforting and professional. I had brought my mom in with me and she also was very pleased with my choice of surgeon and found him very caring and polite. I'm so glad I went with the 2nd PS I met!

I had my surgery done at Victoria Surgery. I arrived at 10 am and my surgery started at around 11. All of the nurses and assistants there were amazing and so friendly. They made me feel at ease and comfortable, asking me questions as I started to go under. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in a different room at around 1:30pm.My recovery nurse kept me comfortable and gave me a dose of delaudid and I was out again. I didn't leave the surgery centre until about 5pm. I barely felt any pain, just a lot of tightness in my chest. They took such great care of me and I am so thankful! I mostly just slept for the rest of the day and could only really eat soup and bread for the my meals for the day.

It is now 1 day post op and it's going better than expected. Dr. Gray had put me on emtec (t3 with codeine and no caffeine) and ibuprofen for pain. Chest is tighter and more swollen than yesterday. Harder to get deep breathes in without feeling tight or sore. Definitely have trouble getting out of bed without using my arms but otherwise, everything else seems great! Received 2 calls from 2 different nurses to check in on me which was nice. So happy with the outcome and can't wait for them to drop and fluff!!

375cc not as big as I'd like?

I'm starting to think 375cc won't get me to the size I was hoping (D cup) but it was the max the doctor would let me go. I didn't want to go any bigger than my max if it meant there were going to be health concerns/overstretching/back problems/too top heavy. I guess I do have quite a small figure myself so I really can't complain about the size! Overall I'm still VERY happy with my new boobs!

Day 4 post op with surgical bra

15 days post op!

Boobs are doing great! Still a little tight but getting a lot easier to do things. I've been cleaning, driving, shopping, etc like normal but being careful not to overdo it as sometimes it does still get sore. My right boob is dropping faster than my left (I'm left handed and my left chest muscle is much stronger than my right) I'm hoping they don't get any smaller, I love the size they are now. I sometimes wish I went bigger but I know my doctor said 375cc is the biggest I should go. I'm happy because my cleavage is starting to fill in more aswell as the side boob!
Victoria Plastic Surgeon