Looking Bad for 14 Yrs is Hard - Vero Beach, FL

My lift was more repair of a bad one done 14yrs...

My lift was more repair of a bad one done 14yrs ago. Much more than lift. Eyes, fat graft, etc. For 14 yrs I never saw a pic of me I liked. My face was uneven and full of what looked like dents, dimples, and ripples. The first couple months after my original surgery, I would see people following me around the store trying to get a better look at me. For the 1st yr people would look shocked when they saw me. Most Drs don't want to fix another's mistakes, but Dr Sarbak took it on. One day post op, I knew this was different. I look better all bruised up than I did before. I can't tell you how scared I was that it could just end up worse, but I just needed to try. Only one week later, and I'm happier than I can say. I keep staring in the mirror. I even plastered my pic on facebook, bruises and all.

Reconstructive Facelift

14 yrs ago, I had a facelift in California. From th moment the bandages were off, I knew I was in trouble. My face was uneven, and I had severe rippling, dents, and dimples. For the first year, I'd hear people whisper things like "did you see her face?" when I walked past and some would follow me through a store to get a better look. In a couple years it softened enough so I didn't look as freakish, but I never took a photo that I actually liked, and if I would see someone looking at me, I could never feel that it was because I looked good. I was always scared to get a re-do because I knew there was always the possibility that I could make it worse. Today, my facelift (plus lateral brow lift, some other eye work, and fat grafting) is 8 days old and even with the bruising I see how much better I look. When the nurse hands me a mirror, I can't stop staring at myself. I can't tell you how good it feels to look at my face and not just have critical things to say about what I see.

Photos

Sorry, I don't know how to get the photos straight.

Looking GOOD after 14 yrs

I'm now almost 14 weeks out and I feel so good. I have very few lines on my face and I am still very pleased with the results. I was worried about the profile and how that normally is the dead giveaway when someone has had a facelift. I just don't think I have that problem after this surgery. (I sure did the 1st time.) I am going to try to download the latest photo, but I am not good at this. I changed my hair to go with my changed face. Almost 63 yrs old and my next adventure with Dr Sarbak is a TT, breast lift, lipo (flank), and fat graft (my bottom.) I'll let you know!!
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sarbak is very friendly, yet extremely professional. He told me what he thought he could do, and he was honest about what was just not fixable. As a nurse I have experience listening as doctors promise everything to get the patient in, then watch them backstep later. I want a physician who will just level with me and that is what I got. I went into this surgery feeling 100% confident in my surgeon, and I honestly feel he delivered even more than I expected. I will not hesitate to go back to Dr Sarbak if I decide to have another procedure.