I Am 27 Italian Girl! A Bit Worried About This Foreign Surgery Experience! - Verdugo City, CA

I have a little nose with some defects I would...

I have a little nose with some defects I would like to improve the shape..and I have seen the beautiful noses made by Doctor G!
I have decided to book the surgery ! I' ll be in LA in September! Do you have any suggestions for me? I am slightly nervous for the language and I have already written everything for the consultation! What makes me scared is the general anesthesia!!!:-///

Before surgery

My noses photos

Could I come to LA alone??

Nobody agree in my family to come overthere for the rhinoplasty! Do you think that I could come overthere alone? I come from Italy! Grigoryant 's assistant told me they have nurses for
People who come
Alone...what do you think? Is there anyone who went alone?

I will be in LA for G surgery Alone from italy!

Is there anybody from LOs Angeles or europe that will come to have surgery in my same period?? I will be there from 1/19 september! In the photos the noses i like! Hope to see you! Contact me in pvt or here!:-)

Alone in LA some body in september there? I have my surgery scheduled the 8

Dear guys! I have my surgery with Doctor G the 8 of september anybody there ?? I will be alone may be!:-) hope to hear from you! Kissessss
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Doctor G suggested by mail to narrow the width of the bones,increase the tip projection narrow the nostrils maybe and open my airways