Great Results with Dr Grigoryants - Verdugo City, CA

I flew in from out of state for Dr Grigoryants and...

I flew in from out of state for Dr Grigoryants and booked 6 months in advance. I have to say, when my cast came off after surgery... I freaked out! I looked TERRIBLE from swelling and was even emailed Dr G saying I'm so nervous I hate it. He reassured me it was all swelling- and of course it was. After two weeks of the swelling going down.. ITS PERFECT! He did exactly what I wanted and what I didn't know I wanted. My nose looks perfect on my face.. Natural and changed what I hated to the T. Best of all- no one is noticing! Which was my worst fear having everyone saying "omg you got a nose job!". (Well that. And dying lol). The surgery itself was excellent, recovery was a breeze. It's been two weeks today and I can breath through my nose 80%, I can smell, taste, I have NO numbness, healing is going great. I just couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am so happy with my decision, the results and the entire process was a lot easier than I was expecting. I would recommend Dr G 100%. Some say he does the same nose, that's NOT true at all. My nose doesn't look like his portfolio, it looks like a nose that's perfect for my face!

Before photo