Traditional Braces , 53 Yrs Old.

It was a great experience. I was suppose to have...

It was a great experience. I was suppose to have them on for 18 months and had them off in 15 months. I was committed to 18 months mentally so when he told me he was going to take them off early I just about died. They have been off over two months now and I love my teeth!!! I had an overbite. I asked the docs about Invisalign and although they didn't say no, they said that they would have much more control over my teeth with traditional braces. I didn't want to go through all that and then have to have braces later. I made the right decision. Look, braces are braces. Whether you see see them right away or not. I got over myself pretty quick. No one cares what I looked like and if I wanted to rock red lipstick I did. I'll be 55 next month and I am looking forward to it. My dentist gave me great advice. He said if you're going to move teeth go to an Ortho. That's what they do!!!
Venice Orthodontist