Made it I'm an Odoll ☺️

So I have already been in contact with vanity...

So I have already been in contact with vanity several times with different coordinators with all different quotes. I'm trying to wait until closer to the date I want the surgery bc the tactics at vanity are high pressure sales but I am willing to deal bc dr. Hasan ' results are on point. I am really just so excited my body has been in shambles since my first child I just can't wait to feel sexy again.

Can't believe I'm doing this but I'm adding preop pics

So I have been talking to Francella at vanity and so far she is the nicest person that I have spoken to ;) . I'm really excited I'm hoping to do it before the summer as a birthday present from my husband my bday is March 20. I've been considering new body recovery any one have any comments on recovery places?

Side pic

Not going to use vanity miami

im so tired of vanitys tactics , I'm just done I'm going to a few consultations here in Arkansas. Miami is to far to travel for surgery when you can't trust a company to be professional.

Changed my mind gonna be hassanified doll!!

The staff member I'm working with at vanity reassured me and was very respectful and kind as we worked through our issues. So I paid my deposit and am going to talk about my date Monday ;). I'm so excited and ready to do this !

So I changed to dr ortega

Well I paid my deposit at vanity then they tried to change my price to 1000 dollars more even tho I had it in writing so I made them refund my money, my momma didn't raise a fool so not gonna deal with vanity. I paid my deposit for dr. Ortega today also booked my flight and recovery. I'm going to be staying with mayda . My date is April 25 and I'm so happy .

Vitamins??

So I'm trying to get ready for my bbl . I've already bought a boppy pillow, lipo foam, ab boards, and extra garment. I had some labs at my pcp but won't get results for a few days. What are some vitamins and supplements I should be taking to prepare for this surgery ? Thanks in advance dolls

My Preop photo

Hopefully after April 25th these pic will be antient history. I ordered the pee ez bc another reviewer said it was great so we will c . I have just about all my supplies already and time is flying. ;).

Labs?

Does anyone know if I need labs done before going to Miami ? Or do I get some done here at home 1st ? I had some at my pcp last week and everything was normal I just want to make sure I know what spectrum requires.

So I had my labs done for spectrum.

I got a nice email today from spectrum sayin that I'm cleared for surgery whoo hoo. I'm going to continue my vitamins until two weeks before surgery tho I want to keep everything looking good.

Foam roll or boppy?

I have a boppy pillow already I just don't see it doing the job :(. I tried to order bootybuddie like another RS girl mentioned but, they are sold out has anyone used a foam roller ? I think I'm going to get one of the foam rollers it just makes more sense than the boppy which I think is too soft to give enough support to keep the butt off the seat.

Supplies

Well I got my foam roller today and tried it out. I think it's going to work great vs the boppy pillow which I feel was to soft to give support. I got the 6x12 half round in case any one else wants one my flight is 3 hours so I hope I can handle my thighs on that thing for that long .

So all I do is realself

All I seem to be doing lately is looking at reviews for dr. Ortega. It's crazy I'm hoping for round hips and a Nikki minaj booty iknow I have plenty of fat for it . I'm adding some of my wish pics

So all I do is realself

16 days to go

I'm hoping everything goes smoothly only 16 more sleeps till I'm boarding the plane to Mia. I feel kind of nervous reading all these reviews of people thinking they are all set for surgery then arriving and not being able to have surgery.. That's scary ! My surgery is on a Saturday and I'm hoping that all goes well and normal bc I don't see to many people having Saturday surgeries.

It's getting real

I spoke with Mayda yesterday to confirm my stay and pick up time. I'm so excited I think I made the right decision choosing her she is so down to earth and nice.

Change to Dr. Osak Omulepu

So I called spectrum today to pay in full and they told me they changed my surgery date to 24th without telling me . Well my plane doesn't land until 1pm on the 24th and I want to be settled in and have actual preop appt so I can have my scripts filled . She said only Dr. Omulepu will be available on the 25th which is all good with me he has excellent results as well.

Gonna tell off on them

Let me tell you about how my phone call with spectrum yesterday. I called to pay my balance and that was all good victor took my payment and let me know that my surgery was to be on the 24th with ortega which wasn't right bc my receipt and all paper work stated 25th. I'm not gonna show up and not talk to the doc that's doing surgery on me, not to mention flying all day without a bite to eat . So I told him I need to talk to my coordinator Vivian. whom I had been calling for days with no answer. I called about five times and waited over 30 mins before I could get her on the phone. Finally when she answers she apologized and said dr Ortega doesn't do surgery on sat so I asked if dr. Omulepu does and she said yes so that's how I got scheduled with him. Now I'm just praying that that's the truth and my real surgery date bc I'm not feeling all that trusting anymore. They are acting about as bad as vanity hell I could saved money and went with macadoo if I had known this . Rant over . Girls please pray that all goes well and I don't have to deal with anymore bs. Have a blessed day!

Just counting down the days

So I'm just counting down the days now . I'm not feeling all the best because I have depression and being without meds for two weeks is taking its toll and I'm only half way through. I been feeling kind of down so I let my four year old skip prek and stay home with me today . I'm so excited about the surgery I wish the excitement would just phase out everything else but it isn't that easy ;(. But hopefully I'll be feeling better after I get my new butt . I can't decide which wish pics to show out of these two what do yall think?

Dr. Omulepu 4/25

I don't even know how I'm going to sleep tonight . I'm leaving for Miami early in the morning ;) . I'm hoping everything goes smooth .

In Miami

So today was horrible but it turned out ok at the end. My first flight was supposed to take 1 hour but took 2hours so I missed my connecting flight ;( so I had to try to get on the next one to Mia. It was full so I was number 15 on stand by and some how by the grace of God I was the last to board the plane. Then Mayda picked me up in the Mia and took me to spectrum. Then they tried to move my date but once I explained to them that I was only staying a few days the fixed it for me so my surgery is tomorrow as planned .i also got my ins to cover my scripts at cvs. Btw Mayda is great she is nice and will keep you well fed . Goodnight dolls

I'm an idol!!

I officially to the other side and I feel great the only pain I have is that my butt feels heavy and tight . I also have a bad case of nausea but have not vomited so I'm doing well. Dr. Omulepu is very nice and informs you with all risks and he's straigt forward about explanations . I was completely comfortable with him . I can't see my results yet bc off all this padding but I'll keep yall updated

That was supposed to say odoll

I am an 0doll and this autocorrect messed it all up ;(

Sample pics

Here Are sample pi o was only able at stap this bad quality before my massage

Omulepu 4/25/2015

I was his only surgery at spectrum on 4/25 and everything went great. I really like dr. Omulepu and I also really like the recovery I stayed at maydas rh.

Plane ride

So yesterday was the plane ride home. One word PAIN! Worst day ever I was miserable all day at take off and landing they made me sit and I feel like it made the bottom of my butt sink in a little ;( . My first flight was ok they let me lay across the seats but the second flight I was forced to sit and it was ultimate pain I was crying when my hubby picked me up from the airport not to mention the airline losty bags . After I got home i showered and got some rest, I also removed my drains . So I am all good today . I can't wait for the swell hell to end so I can post better pics

New pics

New stomach and back pics

New pics

New stomach and back pics

More pics

Pics from today

When does the soreness end

My booty is still rock hard and I'm still just as sore in the lipo areas as I was on day 2. At first I thought it wasn't that bad but the pain gets old quick. I'm still taking arnica tablets and using the arnica gel, drinking pineapple juice with no end in sight. I just can't wait to feel normal again

Jeans

Pics in jeans my husband is a bad picture taker ;(

Butt pain

So my left butt cheek is soft already but my right cheek is still very hard and sore ... Anyone else have this issue

Pics :)

The sh** folks don tell ya recovery for this is horrible I swell up every day in the evening, my back still feels like leather and I'm still sore. I took these pics after I went on a field trip with my daughter all day at museum. We stopes and went swim suit shopping on the way home so these are pics of me trying it on (I haven't worn a bikini since I was 18 !!!) I'm swollen on my back so ignore that just look at butt lol.

Pic from this weekend

Booty update

Still loving my results

I'm 5.1 and 153 and Dr. Omulepu did a wonderful job. He took plenty of time with me to explain foam placement and all after care instructions. He has a great bedside manner and he totally snatched my waist and gave me the big butt I asked for. I'm completely satisfied. Thanks DR. O!!!!