39 Yr Old Mother of 4 Mcadoo Doll. Miami, FL

I hope this is helpful to the point it has no...

I hope this is helpful to the point it has no punctuation because I am using talk to text back am exhausted and sore. I wanted to do something drastic for my 40th birthday I was going to see Dr. Yily or Dr. Robles and couldn't decide was leaning towards doing it because she would do everything at one time stumbled upon Anna at vanity cosmetics which is stateside in Miami and found Dr. James mcadoo. I was extremely nervous because I've never heard of him but I started to look him up and see his work and decided to book with him I did financing so it was slightly higher finally Saturday I met him he was true to what the other Mcadoo dolls say about him he was cool down-to-earth Sense of humor and understood what I wanted The next day about 8 AM made sure he understood where I want it as he drew me up I went in I woke up that evening and pain and sore for the next few days however he did exactly what I asked them to do. I got a bbl and complete liposculpture the bra line flanks love handles fullback abdomen arms and thighs. I'm really swollen and bruised up otherwise I have no complaints I can't wait to see him this summer for my TT and breast lift. Also I went to Marian at medicalprofessionalmassage Who also has a recovery house but I rented an apartment Thru airbn because she had no room at the time for me however Marian is a wonderful person/ masseuse I was nervous to get the lymphatic drainage Massage because I was in so much pain she was gentle she was knowledgeable she was understanding and I just absolutely adore her and her facility and will be looking forward to staying in her recovery house when I go back to see Macadoo this summer thank you ladies if you have any questions please feel free to ask I will like to help you achieve the look you want to maybe help you save some money on updated list of things you do not need and good luck on your endeavors!

12 weeks post op

I'm still sore in certain places especially my back, my belly is bloated but usually looks ok and I loss some fat in my butt, my dimples returned :(. I want more fat taken out of my arms and I see no difference in my thighs!

my thighs after lipo :(

18 month review

My body looks way nicer in clothing i'm still not content with a few things but has some setback due to a car injury so I'm getting myself prepared to go in for my revisions to finish the rest of the work confused about whom illl choose I'm a fan of at least 4 doctors.

12-18 month post pics

I don't like taking pictures some of them are rough butbut I put a few up here just so you can see my results i'm 41 I have four kids and I'm a grandmother not trying to look like a superhero just natural smooth Curvacious and happy to be in some swimwear and feeling good naked ????????????
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mcadoo is an awesome doctor… He understands he tries to achieve your goals he's funny and patient and made me very comfortable with his down to earth laid back demeanor.