BBW! Lipo&a Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

One week to go ladies. Dr. McAdoo here I come. I...

One week to go ladies. Dr. McAdoo here I come.
I started my vitamin c pills Monday. I hear that they help with healing. Stopping the smoking has been the hardest for me but I'm doing my best so far .
My consultant has been pleasant. She calls and sends me email weekly. I just hope she says employed! I've gone through several consultants. I haven't met Dr. McAdoo but he called me. I requested to speak with him personally. I was impressed with his phone presents and customer service. We shared some laughs and excited to met him in person. Well the time is near and it won't be long now. I'm going to get my test done today and results will be ready tomorrow. Then Tuesday I will be on a plane to enhance my figure.
Pre op is on the 19th. I'll keep y'all updated! Say a prayer for me

Day 4

Hey ladies, its been a min but I feel great about my results thus far. My procedures went well. I did get pissed off with one of my nurses because she removed my nipples piercing after she was told to leave it alone. Vaniry will be reimbursing me for them. I've been in some pain, I can't lye but i hope its all worth it in the end. My stomach on the first 2days felt as if it was so tight. It was hard to stand straight up. It still ! I really enjoyed my message. Its really helps. I very much still swollen but you can see instant results in my abdomen and back.

Two Weeks and more to go

Its been Two weeks and I have no complaints! Well, except for the swelling!
I have alot of swelling still. I also have gotten pneumonia. That sucks! I need to get a new garment that will structure my back right. Any suggestions?

It's been a Month!

Its been a month now and I'm grateful. The pain is gone in my abdomen area but I am very tender on my back. My abdomen is still very swollen however my body is taking shape. The scar is numb and swollen. Its been day number 4 that I have worn my garment. Its very comfortable so I believe that its too big. I purchased a smaller garment that is so uncomfortable that I took it back off and put on the bigger garment. I will put the smaller garment back on soon. It makes my upper body look so large when I wear it though. I'm starting the gym this week also. Excited to walk on the tread mill! My lower abdomen and upper back are so swollen. I wish I could just make it go away but I know I have to be patient. It's only been one month!

Compare the before and afters

So what do ya'll think with all of my swelling

2 months

Im coming along well until i noticed that this knot at the top of my stomach has not gone away.

Revision

Headed back for a revision. Its been a year and the knot is still here. Vanity will redo my upper back, remove lump and puffy pillow that sits over my cookie pie.

Unprofessional and headed to closure

Very unorganized and unprofessional! Dr. MacAdoo should be fired and license revoked! Last year I had a Tummy Tuck and 4areas of lipo. The four areas didn't look good at all. Dr. James MacAdoo agreed to do a revision or retouch on me, my only fee would be the operating fee of $950.00. Yesterday I has the pre-op and this morning was going to be the revision but when I got on the operating table he changes his mind saying the I've gained 40 pounds and he would not proceed without full payment of lipo procedure. I was pissed and thanking God for saving me from something that could have been worse, like death! I am now waiting on Monday so That I can speak with the New CEO, Diana Santacruz.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon