#FisherDoll needs some help from former patients! - Miami, FL

Hi ladies! I'm pretty new to this site, but I've...

Hi ladies!
I'm pretty new to this site, but I've done my fair share of stalking bbl reviews. I've always wanted a bigger and more shapely butt. I have a little something, but I want more. I just have some questions regarding the pricing and wait list for the procedure. I live in Wisconsin and I've seen great results from Dr. Jimerson, so I was thinking of going with him. But I'm curious, former patients of his how much did you pay for your butt lift? I've also read on here about some girls having to wait for a year just for a consultation, but I'm not sure. Any advice or information you have would be greatly appreciated so please come forward! :)

More pictures to come!

Want to be a #FisherDoll, former patients wanted!

Hi again!

It's been some time since I've been on RS and after a lot of research I have come to the conclusion that Dr. Jimmerson's work is unaffordable. After looking at so many reviews I fell in love all over again with Dr. Fisher's work but at the same time I am also surprised at the price. I talked to a patient coordinator (Helen) on the phone a couple days ago and she said he is running a promotion for $4500. I would just like to know why their price is so reasonable compared to other places? I sent Helen some photos for my online consultation and am waiting to hear back from her. Ladies, from any of you who have gotten a BBL done through Fisher recently how did your procedure go? Were the nurses and anesthesiologist professional? Did the operating room and instruments appear sterile? I have also heard quite a lot of complaints about the staff being disorganized and hard to handle, was all this worth the results you got? I just want to make sure I am making the right decision so anyone please feel free to respond with any information or advice you have it would be greatly appreciated!

Soon to Be #FisherDoll

Hey girls!

I've been a member of RealSelf for about 2 years now. This has given me plenty of time to read reviews and research doctors. Growing up, I was always insecure about my stomach and back fat because I could never wear the clothes I wanted. A little background information: I'm 20 years old, 5'4", and weigh about 175 pounds. I've decided to go with Dr. Fisher for my surgery and my date is scheduled for November 15th. I'm at the max BMI for my height so I plan to lose a little weight before I go to Miami. I'm so excited for this change in my life and hope it's everything I expect it to be! I do have a couple questions for Fisher vets, what does the 12 areas of liposuction include? I don't want anything done to my thighs because I think they will just flow with my silhouette once Fisher gives me hips. Also, what are the best recovery homes to stay at? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon