2days Soon to be Fisher Doll - Miami, FL

My surgery date is near.I am excited to the max.I...

My surgery date is near.I am excited to the max.I haven't told my husband yet.as he is currently out of the country until next year. I don't know how to tell him.November I'm getting my breast done.I hope I'm not expecting to much. I am 5'3 1/2, 158 pounds, measurements are 36c,30,39.can anyone tell me what to expect.

Fisher Doll

It's almost that time.I leave tomorrow so I won't sleep tonight. Question if I wanted irene the dream body shape how many times will I have to go back

I love My Dr, Already

I will be posting a lot of photos along the way.I am happy to share this experience with you all.this site has helped me tremendously, and has mad me so confident in my choice of Dr, Dr Fisher.

Nervous

I made it to Miami with the bubble guts lol

Vanity sucks, Dr Fisher is the bomb

Whatever they said about vanity it's true. They need some improvement badly. Wow Let me start off by saying 1 nurse in the recovery room., with 6-10 women crying for help.

It's me

Well look a here! !

Before and after

it's me again

I'm loving me.I'm absolutely in love with myself.self-confidence is at an all time high. I would recommend this to any WOMAN.

I love me

I feel soo good

hey hey

I guess I'm done healing

Dr.Fisher

I just wanted to thank all the Ladies on this site that decided and stuck to their guns. Self improvement starts with you.My body doesn't make but it sure as hell make me feel good when I look in the mirror. And so many people are against surgeryou and say how sorry they are for people like us.Bahhahaha. I took a piece of happiness and I will do it all over again if I had to.

ok

1 more

It's me

Best day ever

Ms.new new

I am feeling myself. Baby I feel good all over!!

Flexing