BBL, DR JARIAL.... 5'9", 170lbs, 34y/o, Miami...5-24-16

Please inbox me if you need a buddy to travel to...

Please inbox me if you need a buddy to travel to Vandidades, Miami. This will depend upon whether i book my procedure or not. Talk to me ladies....... Obviously I havent had the procedure dont yet but this system requires I write something so I am literally just rambling right now.......very very excited about possibly getting this done in the next month or so.....What can I say, my husband is spoiling me for an early Christmas gift, What more could a girl ask for...LOL

Got a WONDERFUL quote from Vanidades....$3200......any others???

This is the second time I have received a very low quote from Vanidades.......I would love for Dr. Ghurani to do my BBL.....just wondering if anyone else has received a low quote like this and if it is the old bait and switch in the making.......??.?.

Rafael Salas.....May 2016....Finally gonna do it

Im not about to write a bunch of rubbish....people wanna see the proof, and the proof is in the pics...Here's my before pics! I weight about 175Lbs in these photos and may try to gain a few more before my sx...
Pelayo or Ghurani