Vanquish Did Help! - Vancouver, WA

Finally I got a chance to try Vanquish to...

Finally I got a chance to try Vanquish to eliminate some fat layers around my thighs. Genetically I have excess
fat cells from my waist down. These areas are difficult or impossible to eliminate or reduce by just diet and exercise. I was ready to try Vanquish to eliminate some of the fat layers from my thighs. I had a package deal of 5 sessions which I did over a 5 week period. The process was slightly uncomfortable but it was tolerable. The cool room and the fan made it more comfortable.

A day after each session, I noticed a bumpy/lumpiness under the skin where the heat hit it. I drank lots and lots of water and by messaging the area, the lumpiness smoothed out a lot faster which made me feel better with the process.

At first I didn't feel much difference. But two weeks after the 5 sessions were done, I noticed a big difference on my thighs, they were tighter and more slender. My smaller Jeans fit so much better. I'm quite happy with the final results. Thank you Dr. Gabriel for your recommendation of Vanquish. I'm glad I gave it a try!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabriel always suggested what best procedure for his client. I trust his judgement on what best for me. I'm happy with all the result I have.