39 Years Old , 2 Monts and 11 Days Post Surgery - Vancouver, BC

I was thinking to do this surgery since forever. I...

I was thinking to do this surgery since forever. I have disliked my nose for pretty much all my life, so it was all the time in the back of my mind but I guess , deep down , I knew I will newer do it. Then in the last year I was thinking more often about this and I started researching about the procedure and the best doctors in Vancouver. Then I've found Dr.Thomas Bonassisi and after I read everything about his experience and all the reviews I've decided that I shouldn't look anymore, he was going to be my doctor. Best decision of my life. So from "probably I will never do it ", in the same day I've booked a pre-consultation with Jaryn (Patient Care Manager) with whom I was talking all the time befor and after the surgery whenever I needed something. Thank you Jaryn so much. Then in two weeks I had the appointment with Dr.Bonassisi. Everything went great. He explained to me everything: what he will do during the procedure, how I will fill after, how bad I will look with bruises and everything , how the recovery will be. So in the same day I booked the surgery. I finally did it on 05 July 2016. Everything went great . I had bruises for three weeks, my face was swollen and numb , I had stuffy nose for a while but was not too painful. Now after 2 months and 11 days I feel great. My nose looks amazing. I still can not believe I did it, then I look in the mirror and I realize that finally I like my nose and it goes perfectly with my face.
Thank you Dr. Bonassisi for everything. You and your team are great.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Thomas Bonassisi is amazing. I highly recommend him.