22 With Bulbous Nose and Deviated Septum

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been wanting a nose job for as long as I can...

I've been wanting a nose job for as long as I can remember and I'm so happy I finally did it and took the plunge. I had surgery done with Dr Ben Gelfant in Vancouver and so far recovery has been a breeze. In my case he corrected the deviated septum, straightened out my nose, upturned the tip just slightly and also narrowed a tip. From what I've been able to see with the cast on I'm super impressed with his work. I've had almost no pain, as well as no bruising (which is most likely because I didn't need any bones broken) and I could actually breath out of my nose great right after surgery. I'm on 2 day now and it's starting to clog up a bit with mucous and blood but nothing terrible.
I had a BA done at the same time and that's been the source of my discomfort. I couldn't be happier with my nose and I'm excited to see what it looks like without the cast. I will updated with photos later on!

One Week Post Op

I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing doctor. At no point have I had any swelling in my face, no black eyes either. The only part that has swollen up is inside my nose, which makes it hard to breath. This could also be due to the fact I didn't have any bones in my nose broken, only a minor part shaven down. My doctor is super pleased with how it is looking so far and I can't wait until Thursday when the cast comes off.

I've attached some pictures! Nose before had a very uneven and wide tip, so far it looks a million times better.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon