The Best Decision I Made... - Vancouver, BC

My experience with Dr Gelfant and his team has...

My experience with Dr Gelfant and his team has been nothing but an amazing experience to date! I am a 29 year old mother of a 20 month old boy and have been unhappy with the excess weight gained due to my pregnancy. I am 5"5 175 pounds for reference. My consultation with Dr Gelfant was pleasant and thorough as he first listened to my concerns; what areas of my body bothered me, and then gave his recommendations accordingly. What I liked most about Dr Gelfant is that he says it the way it is, no sugar coating and gives you the straight facts... I think that's a sign of a good surgeon that has their patients best interests at heart. Dr Gelfant has a wonderful bed side manner, is kind, considerate and I felt very comfortable and at ease with him. After consulting with Dr Gelfant, Hayley Winter, a lovely and kind representative of Gelfants practice, talked to me about any further concerns and answered any questions I had that came up later. Hayley has always made me feel at ease and had talked to me on numerous occasions before I even booked the surgery. This woman genuinely cares about Dr Gelfants patients and she is very knowledgable with regards to the work Dr Gelfant does. In the end I decided to have liposuction of the inner & outer thighs, flanks and abdomen. My surgery was on July 12th at the Cambie Surgical Center where I was fully taken care of by the nurses. I cannot emphasize enough how doting and loving the nurses were, they were by my side before and after the surgery and took care of all my needs. I can say that I've never had this kind of care EVER and I have had quite a few surgeries to mention.

In terms of how I feel about the surgery; I am very pleased with the results so far at 6 days post op, although there is a lot of swelling and bruising which is completely normal. I'm doing quite well otherwise and was able to start brisk walking 4 days after my surgery. I won't be able to see the final results for some months at least.

I highly recommend Dr Gelfant and his team! He is an experienced and knowledgable surgeon and I look forward to seeing my final results in the coming months.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon